More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17

Do you have a solution?

Offer her a ride to school

'Why don't I give you a ride?' you offer. 'I've got the keys to Dad's car.'

'Oh my God, would you?' she jumps up with excitement. 'That would save me so much time.'

'Of course,' you smile lovingly, like only a brother would. 'Just let me have a shower, and we can have some breakfast together.'

'That sounds great,' she hugs you again. A familial hug, but that doesn't make it any less sexy. Her breasts press against you softly, her arms caressing your shoulders. 'Thanks, bro. You're the best.'

She leaves you in the bathroom in private then, and you exhale in relief. Had that hug gone on for any longer, she would have noticed the raging hard-on hidden behind your hands. You quickly jump into the shower, and turn the water to cold.

Meanwhile. Katie is in the kitchen, making breakfast for herself and you. She is ecstatic to see you again, after almost a year! And what an entrance! Katie had always had a little crush on you, and there was no one in the world she liked better as a friend. She has known you for so long, and trusts you like a brother.

But still, she can't help but feel that she wants perhaps more than that. There is some primal instinct in, that makes her go weak in the knees, every time she sees you. It would be wrong to act on these feelings of course, but after seeing him naked... knowing you will spend the weeks together in this house... maybe she could play around with you for a bit.

She decides to keep her current outfit; the panties and short tank-top. It's sure to turn you on, as she well knows. She giggles at the thought of you having to hide your erection again. If only you knew she loves seeing it pop out.

You're erection meanwhile, has died down because of the cold water, and you're ready to come out. You grab a towel, and make a run for your room, where some clothes are piled up neatly for you. Who could have done that? you think. Katie? She must have been quick. With a smile you take the clothes and put them on. A blue, collared shirt, with long, dark-brown slacks. Jeez, it's like my mom dressing me, you giggle to yourself. You make your way to the kitchen where Katie is finishing up breakfast. Eggs and bacon with some toast. She doesn't acknowledge your outfit in any way, which you find highly peculiar. Is she fucking with me?

Her outfit is still the same as the one you saw her in last, and God, is it making you horny again. You quickly sit down, to hide the growing erection once again. How you would just like to grab her now, while she's cooking, and fuck her brains out.

But you compose yourself. Katie has not noticed these expressions, nor the erection, and is a little disappointed when she finds you looking at your phone. When she gives you your breakfast, you finally look up at her.

'Thanks,' you say, and look at her with a pleasant smile. 'So, how's it been going in school? I hear exams are coming up?'

'Oh, did your dad tell you?' she looks a little disappointed, and sits down opposite you. 'I'm sure they told you about my failing grades?'

You look a little guilty. 'Yes... I heard about that.'

'Well, it's going to be okay, so don't worry. I'm studying hard, and Cassidy is helping me out.' Cassidy is her best friend, since Middle School.

'Hey, don't worry, I'm not your mom,' you say, a little offended by her defensive tone. 'I'm not going to be on your case. Just... tell me if you need help. I've been in the same position myself.'

'You have?' Katie asks. 'But they always talk about you in such high regard. The star pupil.'

'I've had my rough patches, when I was about your age,' you explain. 'You wouldn't have known about it, because you were a little young, but I became a little distracted... by the wrong people...'

'Well I'm not distracted, okay?' she says, still a bit annoyed. She feels a little a little insecure about the situation. 'Maybe I'm just not smart enough.'

'Of course you are!' you protest. 'You just have to believe in yourself a little more... And revise.' You add as an afterthought.

'Yeah, I'm doing my best. And Cassidy is helping me a lot,' she repeats.

'Of course,' you smile. 'These eggs are delicious.'

'Thanks,' she smiles again. 'You should come have a look at the school,' Katie offers, changing her tone completely. She can't blame you for being concerned. 'It's changed a lot since you were there last, but I'm sure a lot of the teachers will remember you. And I know some people you might remember.'

You think about this for a moment. It is a little weird for a twenty-three year old to be seen at a high-school. People would think you were preying on the young students. But on the other hand, you do have a lot of lovely memories from your time there. Not to mention some of the incredibly hot teachers working there. Especially one; Hannah Lovecraft.

Mrs. Lovecraft was a tall blonde woman, with curves in all the right places. To work, she usually wore buttoned up shirts, with just a few buttons open to show a hint of cleavage. Not that it mattered. If you must make a guess, you would guess that Hannah has to shop for F-cup bra's.

'Sounds good,' you answer, lighting up. 'Maybe I will.'

Some time later, you're in the car on your way to school. Next to you sits Katie, who - luckily - changed her outfit to a more conservative one, though not any less sexy. A short, red skirt goes up all the way to above her knees, and her summer-y blue tank top shows off a lot of cleavage, but at least it's presentable fare.

Katie, happy to see you checking her out for a bit, is chatting away about her high-school friends and their various boyfriends and exes. She even explains that she had a boyfriend, but split up with him very recently, because of the pressure of exams. He was broken up about it, but for her it was just a fling. A very fun fling, but not serious. You tell her this is very smart of her, and you're impressed. He will get over it, you're sure.

'We're here,' Katie announces, and indeed you are. The large grey building stands there, just like you remember it. Not much to look at, but to you it's incredibly sentimental. So many good memories were made here, as well as some bad ones. All helping to shape who you are now.

You drive up the parking lot, to drop Katie off. You're still unsure if you want to go in.

'Thanks for dropping me off,' your step-sister says, with a sweet smile. 'Do you want to come in with me? I'm sure it won't be weird, and people would be happy to see you.'

'I -' you start, but you get interrupted by a knock on the window to your left.

'There's one for a start,' Katie smirks.

You turn around to see a voluptuous, dark-skinned girl, with long frizzy hair smiling at you gleefully, a burning cigarette in her right hand. You recognize her as Cassidy, Katie's best friend. She's a kinky, fun-loving and above all, incredibly sexy. Katie always told you that Cassidy had loved exploring her sexuality from a young age, and that she had helped her open up to her own. When she used to come over to your house during your teenage years, she was quick to start a flirty relationship with you. Though you never acted on these flirtations for fear of making Katie jealous, not to mention the age gap.

But now she is all grown-up, and sexy as hell. You can't help but look at her with a little awe, taking in her whole curvy body, and cute round face; her red, full lips, her big blue eyes, and her well-endowed form, caged inside a lovely short summer dress, made her the definition of a sex-goddess. You also notice, she's now got a gold-nose ring. Just a small one, but it made her seem rebellious.

Cassidy notices this, and smiles, knowing that she can make you rock-hard in an instant. She has this effect on most men, as she found out at quite an early age, and decided to enjoy that power to her full extent. Because she knew most of all, that if tempted, you or any other man would not be able to control your urges.

You cough a little nervously after this millisecond of indiscretion, and hope Katie did not notice it. Once you rolled down the window, Cassidy enthusiastically pushes herself through - her DD-cup and all - and kisses you on the cheek with a loud "MWAH" noise.

'Robbie! I didn't know you were in town!' she says excitedly. 'It's been a while since I've seen your handsome face.'

'Too long,' you say pleasantly. 'I've missed the sight of you too, gorgeous.' You can't help but flirt. Luckily, Katie doesn't seem to mind, and looks at you with a big grin. She has always liked that the two of you got along so famously. Cassidy is a good girl at heart, but she was always seen as a "bad influence" by your step-mom and dad, who were always lecturing her about Cassidy when she got caught smoking, or drinking. In those rare instances you caught them doing this, you were always quick to jump to Cassidy's defense, and because you were the "star-pupil", they did listen to you sometimes. Both Katie and Cassidy still feel they are in your debt for that.

'He came back yesterday,' Katie chips in. 'I woke up to a lovely surprise this morning.'

'I can imagine. How long has it been now? Two years?'

'Almost,' you answer. 'The last time I saw you was the Christmas before last, when you were with us for Boxing Day. And if I remember correctly, you tried to get me under the mistletoe all day.'

Cassidy bursts out laughing. 'I had totally forgotten about that! I had such a crush on you back then.'

'You don't any more?' you ask, as innocently as you can muster.

Cassidy laughs again, and kisses you again. On the mouth this time, but only for a second. 'Of course I still do, babe. And now, I don't have to use mistletoe anymore.'

You smile at her, completely turned on by this remark, and prepare a flirty retort. But Katie interrupts; 'Hey, if you two lovebirds could stop blatantly flirting with each other, we still have some time before class to catch up. What do you say?'

'Are you coming inside?' Cassidy lights up even more. 'We could show you around! It's been a while, hasn't it?'

'Yes, it's been a while, but... I don't kn - '

'Ah, come on, it won't be weird,' Katie says. 'And I'm sure you'd like to catch up with some people, am I right? A certain Mrs. Lovecraft, perhaps?'

The girls burst out laughing. Both of them had known about his crush for a certain biology teacher when they were younger, but once they actually had a class from Mrs. Lovecraft, and the penny dropped. A blonde beauty, with large tits. If there could only be one adolescent male's wet dream, it was her.

'She still works here?' you ask.

'Oh, does she,' Cassidy answers, giggling. 'And she remembers all her students, I've heard.'

'Apparently, she's got a thing for them,' Katie says, teasingly.

'But before you're going to spend all your time with her, I want to catch up with my best friend's sexy brother. What do you say?'

Will you go with them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)