More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who is the main character?

A very Catholic college student

Sasha was raised in a very traditionalist family. She was taught to take the Bible literally and fear God. A very big emphasis from her mom's part was to never have sex before marriage. Her parents got very worried when she went away to Morton College, but they taught her correctly. This was the reason why Sasha was one of the few girls in the college that was still a virgin. It was known for the amount of sexual activities it's students undertook.

She was- as her parents described it- gifted by God. This was their way of saying she had killer looks. Blue eyes and blonde hair, large breasts and slim waist, her mother once said she would be able to find a very good husband with those looks. However, due to her teachings, she was also very prejudiced, which earnt her a negative reputation. She was unable to understand equal rights for all races, feeling other races were inferior, and belived her worldview was shared by most. She was also raised on tales by her mother of chivalrious knights in shining armour who would come to seek her hand, leaving her very naive to the true nature of the world.

Unfortunatley, she angered quite a few people during her time in college, and now it was time for payback. A group of people, some of whom she was racist, homophobic, etc, to, others who just desired her. Despite their different plans for her, they agreed to work together. The mastermind behind the group was Eric Burel, a chemistry student who came up with a way to get back at her. While surfing the deep web with a geek friend, they had discovered a gold mine. A little known substance that could induce AGS to who drinked it. He knew about AGS after hearing about it in the news and investigating further, and was thrilled when he discovered the college chemistry faculty had the neccessary ingredients. With some help, including faculty members who were also in on the plan, Eric produced the substance. It was agreed each member would have a whole day with the girl, and then pass her on to the next member. Now Eric just had to get Sasha to drink the substance.

How does Eric do this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)