More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tomate131 Tomate131

What rule does he change first? What happens?

A twist on eating...

You look at the phone in your hand, you just noticed a new app on your home screen and tapped the icon to find out what it does.

After a short introduction, you are let loose on a list of statements with a search bar on top.

You scroll through them but don't change anything for now. Any of the statements are lewd but how do you see them as normal? For example: "It's normal for humans to wear underwear." or "The most common form of intercourse is vaginal."

After scrolling through the statements for a few minutes a popup catches your attention. It reads: "Don't know what to change? Click the dice button in the top right and get a random change :)"

You close the popup and click the dice icon. After a short animation, a new popup greets you with the new random change.

The new rule read: The first part of a female's digestive tract is the pussy.

Below the new rule is a three-second countdown before it auto applies the changes.

You let the countdown run out and head for your bookshelf. You pull out your third-grade anatomy book and turn to the page where the human digestive tract is explained. While the male's digestive tract goes still from mouth to stomach, the female's tract goes from her pussy, up to her stomach, and then back down with the colon.

You stare at the page in disbelief. After you regain your senses you glance at the clock and see that it's time for dinner. The perfect time to see the change in action.

You lock your phone and head down to the kitchen where you can hear your mother preparing dinner.

As you enter the kitchen you instantly notice that your mother and your sister, who was sitting at the table, waiting for food, were wearing skirts which they normally do.

You ask your mother what's for dinner which she answers with "pancakes".

You sit at the desk to wait for your mother to finish up and look at your sister. She is on her phone scrolling Instagram.

You pull up your own phone and open YouTube. On your start page, you see a cooking vlog of your favorite girl influencer. You scrub through the video but when she goes to try the food she's cooked she cuts to an Ad for her Onlyfans.

You look up as your mother sets the plate with pancakes on the table and sits down.

Your sister greedily takes a pancake off the plate and pours syrup on it. Then she rolls it up and moves it between her legs. With her other hand, she slightly lifts the skirt to shove the rolled-up pancake inside.

"Be careful love, the food is still hot. Don't burn yourself", says your mother as she guides her rolled-up pancake between her legs to eat.

In your head, it all makes sense now. Females have to eat with their cunts now but the embarrassment from showing their private places is still as it was before the rule change made daily use of the vagina essential.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)