More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tomate131 Tomate131

What's next?

Making it more interesting

You hear your sister moan, maybe from the taste of the fresh pancakes, maybe from the heat in her cunt, or maybe from the stimulation of being penetrated. Maybe a mixture of all of that.

Your mother, on the other hand, cuts the pancake with a knife and directs a fork between her legs to feed herself. You can only imagine how it works to eat with a pussy, mainly because the skirts protect them from your prying eyes.

"Damn, I'm thirsty. Why didn't you bring out drinks when you set the table mom?", asked your sister annoyed.

"Sorry sweety, I seem to have forgotten."

Your mother gets up and disappears into the kitchen. A few short seconds later, she returned with a glass for you and two awkward-looking bottles. They looked like a combination between a sippy cup, a squirt bottle, and a glass dildo. She sets down the glass in front of you, together with a bottle of soda, a weird bottle full of coke for your sister, and a milky white weird bottle for herself.

Your sister grabs the bottle and guides it between her legs. After inserting, what looks to be the glass dildo part, she squeezes the squirt bottle part a few times, pumping coke into her cunt. After a good few pumps, the pulls the bottle out of herself and sets it back on top of the table. Relieved she leans back you hear a disgusting-sounding wet fart.

That fart you heard, was probably all that gas that the soda released after being pumped into her cunt.

Your mother is shocked and scolds your sister for her table manners and that she shouldn't burp that loud while eating.

You pick up your phone while your sister is being scolded and scroll through the list of rules.

After your last rule change, you notice a few new rules that have popped up. One of them was "Women normally protect their vaginas from prying eyes even while eating" which you quickly change to "Women have no problem exposing their private parts while eating but cover them otherwise".

After hitting apply you notice that your mother's and sister's skirts changed location from their hips to the backrest of their chairs.

Now you have clear vision through the glass tabletop between their legs. You see your mother's and sister's cunts cramp around pieces of pancake, pulling them further inside. Your sister's pussy is hairy and sticky from the syrup. Your mother's pussy is shaven safe for a path of hair above her clit. Your mother's cunt looks quite a bit looser than your sister's even though your sister seems to just stuff anything in there.

After your mother is finished you see her moving the bottle between her legs and pumping the white liquid into herself to flush the rest of the pancake away. In the bottle is milk or maybe Ayran. After she is done drinking you see her lower body cramp in a presumed suppressed burp which shoots a small amount of the white liquid back out of her cunt and onto the seat of her chair. She quickly takes a napkin and cleans herself up.

Your sister on the other hand finished with the syrup and switched to Nutella. By the end of dinner, the seat of her hair was messy and so was her cunt. Sticky with syrup and brown from the nougat cream. She quickly excused herself and headed to the bathroom with her skirt. A few minutes later she came back with her skirt back on and pussy hidden from your view.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)