More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

With that sorted, what scenario am I going to find myself exposed in?

A trip to the beach.

The middle of summer was hot and humid, and I'd been stuck at work or running errands at home for the past couple weeks, coming home soaked with sweat and dead on my feet. I had finally gotten lucky one weekend; I'd gotten time off from work, and nothing at home needed doing, plus I'd saved up a bit of money. The end result? A couple hours of driving and the cost of a motel room later, I was ready for a weekend at the beach!

Leaving my suitcase in my room, I set out for the shore on foot, only being a couple blocks away. I was dressed in flip-flops, a plain white t-shirt, and a pair of brand new red trunks, with a small drawstring bag for my towel, phone, wallet, and room key. Of course, when I showed up at the boardwalk, I had a couple options; I could go swim, could try and get some sun or maybe even join a volleyball game.... or just keep walking down the boardwalk, seeing what kind of shops and arcades had anything that might interest me.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)