More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

What’s up with the police car?

A thirsty officer

Tanya prepares herself as Smith pulls over. The police car pulls behind them. A female officer slips out of the driver’s seat. Her hair is red like copper, contrasting the cool blue of her uniform. Her breasts are tight against her shirt and her nipples are hard. She wears sunglasses despite the darkness.

She saunters over to the driver’s side. Smith rolls down the window.

She gives him a mysterious half smile. “Please step out of the car.”

Tanya looks at the officer her name tag reads Bethany. “Bethany, my friend doesn’t talk much. What seems to be the problem?”

“I think you should both be getting out, NOW. Keep your hands where I can see them.”

Tanya frowns at the unusual nature of the request. Still there is more room to fight outside the car. She opens the door and steps out. By the time she reaches the driver’s side Smith is in cuffs.

Officer Bethany stares into Tanya’s eyes. “Relax. Everything is normal.”

Tanya breathes a sigh of relief, everything is normal.

“Take off that shirt and show me those pretty titties.”

Tanya slides off her shirt and unclips her bra. The nipples on her round c-cup breasts harden in the cool nights breeze.

Bethany catches the cross glinting in the moonlight and recoils. She lowers her sunglasses displaying two glowing red eyes. “Take off the cross.”

It feels wrong, yet Tanya slides off the cross and drops it on her shirt and bra. Taking it off makes her so wet.

Bethany smiles showing inch long fangs. “You can.”

Tanya slides a hand down her pants and pinches her clit. She slides a pair of fingers into her sex.

Bethany begins to walk toward Tanya. “You’re so going to love...”

Tanya watches the point of a stake exit the front of her chest. Her body catches fire. In moments it is dust on the wind. Behind her is Theresa holding an oak stake.

Theresa lights up a cigarette. Her short platinum blonde hair glitters, catching the light from the embers in her smoke.

She takes a long drag. “John was right. Fuckers have some serious mojo.”

Tanya turns red and begins dressing as Theresa frees Smith.

In moments they’re back in the SUV.

Tanya sighs. “So where to next?”

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)