More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kougyoku Kougyoku

Anything happen along the way?

A tense walk

You step out of the house with Rider dressed in a heavy black rain jacket in an effort to conseal her identity as a Servant. Apparently she could not take ethereal form since, in Tohsaka's words, "You aren't even a magus! I don't even know how you summoned a servant!" You feel Rin's scolding echoing through your mind. You attempt to talk to Rin along the way, but your attempts are met with cold silence. Finally, she snaps. "Look Shirou. I don't wanna talk to you because if you stay in this war, you're going to be my enemy." She says. You reply naturally, "But I'd much rather us be friends. We don't need to fight." You say with a stupid smile on your face. "That attitude is going to get you killed. We're here."

Rin jestures to the church. "Have Rider remain outside and keep watch. Let's go talk to Kotomine.""Okay. Rider, I'm going in." You say. "Be careful, Master." Rider cool replies. She stands vigilant in front of the church as you walk in with Rin. "Kotomine!" Rin shouts. "Ah, Rin. What can I do for you?" Kotomine replies. "Cut the crap, Kotomine." Rin snaps. "You know exactly why we're here."

Kotomine closes his eyes. "Of course. The Servant Rider has been summoned and by no less than your companion here. Isn't that right, Shirou Emiya?" "How did you..?!" You exclaim before Kotomine cuts you off with a palm of his hand. "I am the overseer of the Holy Grail War in the city. It is my duty to know the player of the game. Now, I am sure you have questions?" Kotomine looks at you, awaiting your barrage of questions.

What do you ask Kotomine?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)