More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SimpleWriter SimpleWriter

Who is the main character?

A teenage girl whose older neighbor has AGS

Karen answered her phone with a sigh. “No Brad, for the last time, I don't want to go out with you.”

“Oh come on,” said Brad. As captain of the football team, he wasn't used to being turned down. “It's the last dance before we graduate. You have to go with somebody.”

Karen had spent the last week turning down every guy at school. They all wanted her. She was the classic redhead, with pale skin and just the right amount of freckles. She tended to smile a lot, which melted all the guys around her. In addition, she also had the kind of body that teenage boys, all men really, dreamed about. Thin, but still with hips and remarkably large breasts. With high school ending soon, every boy in school was taking his last chance to ask her out.

However, Karen didn't want a boy. She pulled back the curtains on her second story window and looked into the back yard of her neighbor's house to see Mr. Sawyer. His wife and kids weren't around, so he was taking the opportunity to do some pull-ups in the little gym he'd built in his back yard. His chiseled body could do a lot of pull-ups.

“Sorry Brad, it's just not your lucky day.” Karen ended the call without waiting for a response and headed outside. She was hoping this would be her lucky day.

The curvy redhead peaked over the fence. She smiled in the way that drove all the boys crazy and said, “Hey Mr. Sawyer. How many pull-ups did you get today?”

“I just finished my third set of twelve.” He smiled back, but it was a lot more reserved.

“Oh my god, that's so cool!” said Karen. She glanced down at his impressive chest, enjoying the sight of his well developed pecs.

Mr. Sawyer glanced nervously at his shirt, lying across the yard on a chair. “It's really not that great.”

“Oh, you're too modest,” said Karen. “I bet you could lift up a car easily!”

“Yeah, I'm sure it would be pretty easy.”

That struck Karen as odd. Usually her hot, older neighbor didn't take a compliment so well. “So, you could even lift a tank over your head. Right?”

“Yes, I could. It'd be harder than a car, but I could get a tank up there.”

Karen's eyes went wide. She'd heard of Absolute Gullibility Syndrome, but she'd thought it was an urban legend. She had to test this. “Hey, did you hear that astronauts just landed on Mars? They invented a new engine that let them fly there in five minutes! What do you think it is like being an astronaut?”

He shrugged. “Well, I'm sure it's pretty humbling. I bet they looked at Earth as just a speck in the sky and were amazed by how fast they'd gotten so far away.”

Holy crap. It was true. Mr. Sawyer had AGS.

“So...” said Karen, her voice dripping with meaning, “...does your wife suspect our secret?”

“What secret?” asked the sexy, older man.

What is the secret?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)