More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkstar239 Darkstar239

So who are you and what world are you in?

A superpowered person

A distribution page for those who want their protagonist to have superpowers whatever the variety. Whether or not you want to have be experienced in this power or not is up to you. As is whether or not the protagonist is aware of their power. This power of course will be likely be used for depraved scenarios. Here are some suggestions, feel free to add your limits or additions

Universal Acceptance: Quite a common one, basically people will agree you without question and believe whatever you want. Everything about what you do will be accepted as normal, and people will support you without a second thought.

Three wishes a day: Another fairly simple one, every day you get three wishes to have whatever you want. After those three wishes are done then you have to sleep to recover them, be careful naturally. Perhaps the protagonist is actually unaware of these changes.

Would you rather: Got this idea for the appropriately named 'Would you rather' chyoa story. Basically present a woman with two options and they have to do choose one. Depending on your interpretation this may be reality changing.

Attraction Power: Simply put this power will make any woman the protagonist likes fall head over heels in love with them. The scale of this attraction may vary depending on the writer, from simple partners to them being willing sex slaves devoid of all morals in their devotion.

These are just suggestions thus far. I may or may not one day write a thread here myself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)