More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GreenWanting GreenWanting

Where are you?

A spartan, dull green Prison room

The furnishings are those of incarceration quality. You note the toilet, the metal framed cot, a small duffel, and a calender.

"Wakey, wakey, suck my snakey!" Comes a sing-song call from the bunk above you. A heavily tattooed cock dangles 14" into view with a pair of similarly inked legs.

The heavy musk fills your nostrils and, reflexively, you begin suckling.

"That's it Baby, milk me dry before breakfast!" The husky voice of the woman on the top bunk calls down.

This is all happening too fast. You had no idea what was going on but the taste of this woman's cock was amazing. She slowly descended from her bunk, taking care not to let her now stiffening member ever leave your lips. You get a better view of your bunk mate. She stands tall and is ripped with corded muscle and adorned with tattoos all over her body. Her form is that of an olympic athlete that has been covered in graffiti. Her face shows a handful of scars and a wide grin.

"Damn, you really into it today, huh? None of that usual pouting? That's what Momma likes to see!" She gives you a pat on the cheek before she begins thrusting into your mouth. Your jaw stretched wide as she fucks your face. The sweet flavor of hazelnut and salt fills your senses as she pounds away.

"Looks like your buddy finally warmed up to ya huh?" Calls a guard in passing, who then stops to admire the display.

"Damn, sight like that makes me want to throw him in solitary so we can get some relief!" The guard laughs as does the woman plugging your throat.

"Shit, want to get in on this action now?" Replies your roomie, as she strokes your hair, gently massaging the back of your head.

Are you about to get a train on your first waking moments?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)