More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gnarly gnarly

Are you about to get a train on your first waking moments?

No, this is a correctional facility.

"Officer Joy will have my hide if she catches me fraternizing with inmates so openly. And besides, it's almost time for-" the guard starts to say before being cut off by the screech of a siren, followed by a static-cracked announcement; "All prisoners, line up for morning role call!" There is a loud clattering as every cell door slides open, the prisoners filing out.

"Ah, come on! I'm almost there!" whines the futa currently occupying your throat. The guard simply responds by cracking her baton against the prison bars, with clear intent. Any further objection from your cellmate dies in her throat; her massive meat is unceremoniously dislodged from your esophagus. You'd swear her balls were pulsing with need, swinging as she attempts to tuck in her still-hard cock. She walks outside the cell and lines up as the corrections officer grabs you and hauls you along.

Lining up next to your cellmate, and wiping the spit off of your chin, you get a look around as role call proceeds. It's mostly women here; tall, muscular, and with significant bulges in their orange jumpsuits. This includes the one in the cell across from you, a fair skinned futa with straight black hair, few visible tattoos, lean muscles, and an intimidating, veiny cock, which she is currently struggling to tuck into her pants as she leers at you. Clearly, she was enjoying the show.

Role call proceeds, which each prisoner calling out the number printed on their jumpsuit. All throughout you ponder your situation. In an unknown prison, for an unknown crime. What you're sure of is that you are locked up with a bunch of hung futa and your holes are their goals. A thick girlcock having just vacated your throat with you only narrowly avoiding an oral creampie, you wonder how long it will really be until you're made into a proper prison bitch.

"Alright, you filthy animals," one of the guards shouts. "Hit the showers!"

...Oh.

Surely, the guards wouldn't allow anything like that?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)