More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GreenWanting GreenWanting

Are you about to get a train on your first waking moments?

It IS a correctional facility.

Seems like this is the new normal, the guard opens the cell door and begins unbuckling her pants.

"Ya know, if this little guy has gotten used to his role, we might be able to get you both some benefits for... helping out the staff." She says with a grin, her black boxers following her pants which lay on the ground, you see from the corner of your eye. The guard quickly pumps her hands along her length. Her member hardening quickly, coming to a respectable 10".

"Onto the cot, little sleeve." Sighs your roomie as she lifts you bodily onto you bed. She straddles your face, her dense balls smothering your vision as she vigorously pistons down your maw.

The guard wastes no time in stripping you down, probably from experience. As she pulls your pants free she stops a moment to handle your oozing hard dick.

"Ya know, kinda a waste him having one of these but I'll be damned if watching a male's little clit bounce around when I am fucking 'im is the hottest shit." She gives your balls a hard squeeze that makes you yelp into the hard slab of meat fucking your face. You feel her eager cock pushing against your bud.

"Damn, thought you had already lubed him up, well, better prime the well." She comments offhandedly before you hear a popping noise. And feel a cool liquid being smeared across your ass. The guard chuckles as goosebumps ripple across your smooth and bare cheeks. (guess you have been shaved it seems?)

A tingling sensation soon starts where the cream was applied. You groan as the guard's meaty pole slides into your ass with disconcerting ease. The feeling is amazing as she wastes no time in spearing you on her member.

"Fuck, didn't think newbie would feel so good! Didn't you girls give him a proper welcome? He feels like a virgin!" She croons as she rails your ass.

How much can you take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)