More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sloth013 Sloth013

What do you see looking back at you?

A snake? (Sloth013)

Darkness. Unknown darkness. The world around you is cramped, and you cant see anything with your eyes, yet you can sense that there are other things around that you are unsure of. Flicking out your tongue you get the feeling that you should push on this cramped space.

But that would be weird, all there is to the world after all is the dark and the solid edge that holds you cramped. ...But theres that strange feeling again, the sense that there is something else out there beyond the not quite spherical darkness. Another flick of the tongue, there is warmth above you, warmth was good, you wanted to bask in this strange warmth.

But how to get there? Sliding you body as only you could you tentatively poke the edge of the world. If this is the edge then what is beyond? Is it another world, a continuation of what was here? Or perhaps something entirely new...

You nudge the barrier, it feels smooth. Yet something tells you to keep pushing, keep trying to escape this darkness. You feel a pang in your lower body, but what is this?

Hunger

Hunger? Thats a strange thought. The pang in your lower body hit again, and once more the thought of hunger enters your mind. With this new feeling, you start to push against the world again, until you hear a loud CRACK!

The smooth edge of the world now had a large jagged break in it, and a tiny amount of something warm landed on your brow. You push again, and more od this soft warmness flows down on you. Flicking your tongue out you can tell that whatever your doing is having an effect on the world outside the darkness. Worh one final push, the world shatters, and a torrent of warm soft things fall onto you, burying you in a new kind of darkness.

You slither around, trying to get some air in your body and to search for something to cure this hunger. The soft warm thing slides all around you and you can feel that it is slippery in a way. Slowly you uncover yourself, your head popping up into the new world for the first time for you to see. Its bright, with a warm thing shining down on you. Observing the world, you see endless hills of this yellow-orange soft stuff, the wind blowing it across the horizon. Several large chunks of solid stuff pierce these hills and you can see several large shapes embeded in both hill and mountain, but from here you are unable to understand what they are.

With a new look at this world, you twirl your small head around, observing everything. The grumble returns, and you need to make a decision.

...

AU: Hey everyone, Sloth here, just wanted to explain a few things. First, this story runs parallel to Yazas Vrammagon. Speaking of which, second, Im not abandoning Yazas, just taking a break to figure some things out with the story. Third, this path will be similar yet different to Yazas in several ways, and wil eventually tie in. Lastly, this will be a somewhat drawn out path, and may take a bit before anything lewd, or for the main character to become a dungeon lord. Thanks, Sloth013

What are you gonna do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)