More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by latexdoll latexdoll

Where do you go?

A snack seems smart.

With six hours to kill before what is apparently a job interview the clear intelligent choice is to go get something to eat then maybe find a good book to read and make your way to the office and wait there till they are ready for you. A nice but rather simple salad and a fizzy drink later you spend some time studying your map to familiarize yourself with the area. A second drink gets you feeling more relaxed and you can't help but call over your waitress, a sexy little brunette, "Umm, excuse me, do these contain ?"

"Well yes silly, the Krill in a mango krill is the Andaran version of vodka. I'm sorry I thought you knew that." She pats you on the arm, her touch makes your skin tingle. "Do you need me to call someone? Most humans aren't effected by it more than any other , some even say it is an aphrodisiac. Can I get you a coffee or something?"

"No I'm fine, I think I'll just go for a walk." You flash her a smile and she hands you the little bill pay device, a fingerprint and a password later and you are again on the street, feeling better than ever. Then again a little tingle sort of demands a trip to the strip club.

Should you go in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)