More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nwc4676 nwc4676

Where to begin?

A single mother and her son, living a normal life in Greenville

A few years ago, my husband abandoned me and my son. Soon after, the bills started piling up and I couldn’t afford to pay the rent anymore. I tried doing all kinds of jobs, and I even considered getting back into stripping, which I hadn’t done since I met my now ex-husband 20-something years ago.

So I made a tough decision… I packed up our stuff and moved out to Greenville where housing was dirt cheap. At first I was extremely nervous. Moving into an Oedipal Zone with my 16 year old son was a ticking time bomb. In just a few years I would literally become his property... but Cole was a good kid. He never acted up, he never talked back, he always had perfect grades, always helped out with the chores. The day we moved to Greenville I made him promise that he would never treat me like one of those bimbo mothers we had heard about on the news, and he accepted.

So that was that, and now we're a few months past Cole's 18th birthday. We still lived normal lives with a normal mother-son relationship. Well… not completely normal. Living in an OZ, if you wanted to fit in you needed to follow all of the rules, and Cole didn’t want to be alienated from all of his friends (who always seemed to be over at our house).

So I did little things to put on a charade from them. Things like cooking lunch for them in my bra and panties, or doing some tanning out by the pool in a bikini made for a pornstar. The real kicker was a set of nude pictures I'd sent to my son. If anyone ever accused my son of not having a sexual relationship with me (which they did from time to time), he would pull out those pictures and shut them down. It worked like a charm!

One day after my routine morning jog, I got a strange feeling while taking a shower to wash off. Instead of getting changed, I went straight downstairs in my towel to make sure my son was okay. He was more than okay… he was jerking off to my nudes!

-

I grounded my son… I had to! I was so upset I couldn’t even bring myself to speak with him. I didn’t care what his friends were doing with their moms, he was supposed to be different! He was my innocent baby boy, he was the good kid… he wasn’t supposed to be jerking off to pictures of his own mother!

I let him stew in his room all day, and when night fell, I texted him to meet me in the living room so we could talk. I’d never seen him so upset, and I didn’t know why. He was the one in the wrong here! He should be apologizing to me! I awkwardly began to speak up, but he immediately cut me off.

“Strip for me.”

“Cole… what? What has gotten into you?”

“I said strip for me. Did you forget that I’ve been in charge since I turned 18? Or do you want me to file a complaint with the AMO?”

“The AMO? What’s that?”

“The Association of Maternal Obedience… you know, the guys who take problem moms away and when they come back they-”

“Son! Don’t threaten your mother like that!’

“I don’t want to call them mom, and I won't… but I need you to strip for me.”

I reluctantly obeyed his command, and slipped off my clothes until I was just in my stockings. He widened his legs apart and got that look on his face I'd seen a thousand times in another life. During my nights at the strip club, that look only meant one thing.

He wanted a lapdance.

So without a word, I gave him one.

I wasn’t enjoying myself, but this wasn't my first lap dance, and I got through it. I couldn’t believe how handsy he was getting… he was even fondling my breasts! But what he did next really shocked me. He pulled down his pants and motioned to his already hard penis.

“Lick it.”

“Son, I really don’t think I should-”

“Lick it, or I record you refusing me... and I won’t just show it to the AMO, I’ll show it to everyone in town!”

I couldn’t believe I was doing this, but I stuck my tongue out and inched my head closer and closer to his cock. When it finally made contact, my heart was racing. Looking up at him, time seemed to slow down as I slid the tip of my tongue up his shaft and over his head… and then I pulled away.

“Cole… I can’t believe you! You made a promise! We’re going to talk about this in the morning… I hope you think about what you’ve done!”

-

I had a horrible headache the next morning. I tried rubbing my head to relieve some of the pressure, and while doing so I felt a small bump on the back of my skull. I didn’t remember bumping my head last night, but with everything that happened, it was definitely possible. The headache was intense, but I fought through it, took my morning jog, and headed for the shower.

Stripping down, I took a long look at myself in the mirror. Have my lips always been this big? Yeah of course, I got those fillers a while back.

I don’t remember my tits being this round… no I’m just being paranoid, they’ve looked like this for years!

I wanted to talk to my son privately and scold him for his actions last night, but some of his friends had come over and were hanging out in the living room. I put on a nice pair of lingerie and went downstairs to bring them some snacks, putting on the charade that I was a typical OZ mom once again.

The boys made their comments about how much they wanted to fuck me, and it took him a little longer than usual, but he reminded them that I was off limits. I was about to head back to the kitchen when my son grabbed me by the hand.

“Follow me up to my room, mom. I think it’s time we talked.”

His friends all were hooting and hollering, assuming we were going to have sex, but I knew that wasn't the case... until we got to his room and he immediately demanded that I strip naked again! Laying there on the bed naked, I didn't know what to expect from him. He had been acting so out of character recently!

I gasped as he slid his hand down his pants... and I gasped even harder when he pulled out his dick and started jerking off!

“Cole, we should talk about last night. Don’t do-”

“Shut up, mom. You let me do this all the time. Remember?”

My mind got fuzzy, and then dark… and then strangely clear. He was right. I let him do this all the time! Silly me for protesting so much… but this is as far as I ever let him go! We’re still a normal family!

...right?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)