More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nwc4676 nwc4676

What's next?

Things get less normal

The next morning my headache was still bothering me, but that wasn’t the only thing making my morning jog uncomfortable. For some reason, today I was really focused on the massive tits and humongous asses on the women of Greenville. I was part overwhelmed, part jealous, and part aroused by it. When I saw our neighbor Johnny fucking his mom’s Kardashian-sized ass on the hood of her car in the driveway, I even stopped and stared for a second before heading inside.

My son and one of his friends were playing video games in the living room as I passed by to take a shower. Sneaking upstairs, I stripped down, ran the water, and grabbed the soap. That’s when I noticed just how big my own tits were. I really don’t remember… yes, no, of course I do! My second boob job was a total success, everyone in town congratulated me! I just don’t remember them taking so much soap to clean….

As I was struggling to wash every inch of my massive tits, I felt a second pair of hands start to rub them. My son had abandoned his friend and joined me in the shower! As he worked on my breasts, I began to wash his big hard cock. I never- I mean I normally don’t do this, but I decided my special boy needed some special attention today.

I dropped to my knees and began to playfully lick his shaft and suck lightly on his cockhead. Oh, that's what I was trying to remember earlier! I NEVER give him full-on blowjobs, that would be just plain wrong! I just like to tease his cock a little bit sometimes....

He deserves it; he’s such a good boy! Besides, his cock tastes really-

“Yo man, you’re gonna get us disconnected from the game if you don’t come back soon! You can use your mom whenever you want. Get out of there!”

His friend banging on the door made me snap out of it for a second. What the hell am I doing? Was I just sucking my son’s penis? When the hell did my breasts get so- Ouch! That nasty headache came back again… wait, where did my son go? I didn’t even get to suck his balls! I bet they’re so full and tight….

-

Today I woke up feeling great! No headaches here, my head felt as clear as it ever has! I hadn't had this much energy in years, it's almost like I woke up younger! I looked in the mirror and saw how flat my stomach looked today and decided I didn't really need to go on a jog. A woman like me deserves a break sometimes! I hopped in the shower anyway, just to get the morning funk off of me.

My son was still up in his room sleeping in, and I needed something to do with all of this energy, so I decided to do my yearly spring cleaning. Of course, I stripped naked to clean the house because that's how Cole liked it. Eventually I heard him lumber downstairs and I could feel him watching me, but I didn't acknowledge him at all. I thought it would be fun to spice things up and let him enjoy some voyeurism…

Eventually, he couldn't wait any longer and made his presence known by sticking his crotch in my face. He was wearing his underwear, but the imprint of his hard-on was too much for me to resist! I started licking his cock over his boxers, begging him to stop teasing his horny mother.

This was always my favorite part of the day, the mornings when my son would let me suck on his big cock! It helped both of us get ready for the day, and it got out some of that pent up testosterone that young boys always had. My absolute favorite part, though? When he would release his hot, sticky testosterone onto his loving mother's face!

It's what a good mother does for her son… tons of other mothers do it! It's not weird or anything because oral totally doesn't count as sex. God, I can't imagine stooping so low as to let my own son fuck me like those other moms in Greenville!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)