More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

What starts our story off?

A series of unfortunate events

Mary had been laboring for the past week preparing the family for a move from Greenville, SC to Atlanta Georgia. After she had ordered the moving truck in advance, she realized there was going to be a large shortage of room on the truck, as she hadn't thought about the innumerable boxes of old books, clothes, and pictures downstairs. The first thing she had done, was sell off the majority of the old wares in a garage sale, but realized even that wasn't enough. Two weeks away from the move, and unable to find more ways to cut unnecessary boxes, or combine contents together, she came up with an excellent idea: cut down the clothes to 4 outfits a person, all in one box for 4 people. It was a tall order, but something she figured the family could deal with for 2 weeks. It only meant they would have to do laundry every day, and immediately buy more clothes at the store after the move. Besides, all the girls could use a new wardrobe to fit the new environment.

At first, she was met with immense resistance. To her daughters, 4 outfits a piece, including leisure wear and school clothes seemed to much to ask, impossible even. However, when met with the idea of a trip to the mall to refresh their outfits after the move, the initial uneasiness became bearable for the time being. Within two days, she had organized all the clothes which were bound for a donation to the clothes drop-off box, and sent them on their way.

What happens next to Mary?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)