More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

What happens next to Mary?

an "Average" day

Mary hadn't thought about how many outfits she seemed to go through in a single day when she cut the outfits down to 4 a person. Her daughters mainly used 3 a day at most, while she used 5, and sometimes 6. She wore Pajamas to bed, a gym outfit for her morning exercise, a painting outfit (she was working on painting the basement bedroom in plain white, rather than scuffed up drywall to improve the appearance), a robe for after her shower, and at least one outfit for the rest of the day. Not wanting to be hypocritical by not following her own rule, she decided to turn her gym outfit into pajamas the night before as well. She hoped she wouldn't have to get up in the night though, since she couldn't stand wearing the sports bra and decided she would rather sleep topless.

Friday, May 25th

I woke up this morning and stretched my arms out wide, and threw the covers off to welcome a new day. "Attack the day" is a phrase I've taken to heart. Standing out of bed, I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone, and bra hanging over my alarm. Pulling it over my head, I remember going ahead and getting to the workout playlist before going to the kitchen to eat an apple. The workout went by relatively normally, just that today happened to be abs/thighs. An hour later, I finished. Dripping in sweat, I immensely wanted to take a shower and change. But, that would be fruitless since I was going to be painting. I went to change into my painting clothes (an old green t-shirt, and camo shorts), and painted for about an hour.

What happens while painting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)