More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by samwalser samwalser

Who is the main character?

A school teacher who doesn't realize she has AGS.

As a high school art teacher, Autumn was used to hearing lies and excuses from the teenagers in her care. So when, a couple weeks ago, all if her students (everyone in her life, in fact) started tellin the truth, she was overjoyed.

She remembered telling her good friend Mike, the principal, about how wonderful it was that all of her students had started telling her the truth. He'd gotten a really funny look on his face and asked her if she'd ever heard of Absolute Gullibility Syndrome. That had worried Autumn for a little bit, until Mike had assured her that it was a complete non-sequiter.

"On a completely unrelated topic," Mike had said, "while I have you in my office, did you get the memo about the new teacher's dress code?"

"No, I didn't. I hope I'm not in violation."

"I'm afraid you are," he said. Then he started reading from folded sheet of paper (the type must have been really small or light colored, because the paper looked blank to Autumn), "in a show of school spirit and solidarity, all unmarried female staff under 30 years of age must wear a modified version of the school uniform during the school day. No garments (including undergarments) are permitted except those issued by the school."

"But I'm the only female teacher under 30 at the school! This dress code doesn't apply to anybody else."

"I know, it's so unfair," principal Mike said, "unfortunately, the school board was unwilling to budge. May I continue?"

Autumn was stunned by the cruelty of the school board. But there was no point arguing with Mike. She knew none of this was his idea.

"Of course, I'm sorry to interrupt. I know none of this is your fault."

"Thank you. Now where was I? Ah yes: 'One important exception will be made for "spirit Fridays", on which day, female teachers under the age of 30 who happen to teach one of Art, Biology, or Sex Ed will be required to wear a special uniform designed to promote knowledge of anatomy and the human form."

"Oh, no! That doesn't sound good at all! What's the Friday uniform look like?"

Mike shrugged, "the school board promises to make the Friday dress code available on Thursday night, so I guess you'll find out at the end of the week. In the mean time, wait here while I get your new uniform."

What is her new "uniform" like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)