More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thehouseofweird Thehouseofweird

What brings you to Pleasant Lane?

A runaway

"I'm just looking for some directions." You tell the guard. You're name is Miles, you gave up on last names as three days ago you left home not planning to return. After graduating high school you ditched everything your parents told you to do to just hit the road with a buddy of yours. The plan was originally to book it to Vegas and scope out girls there under fake ID'S, but after an alteration with each other's ideas of what to do, your so called 'buddy' left you in what he thought was the middle of nowhere. Lucky after an hour of walking and the threat of rain looming overhead, you found this gated community on the outskirts of the nearby city.

"Alright then, where to?" The guard asked.

"At this point I don't really know." You tell him bluntly.

Suddenly the sound of thunder could be head echoing through the valley.

"Look kid, I'm not gonna ask where you've come from or anything but if you want to come inside before it rains be my guest." He offered opening the gateway in.

"Just like that?" You ask him.

"Just head to the building in the back with the pool outside and tell them I sent you." The guard explained. "They'll let you wait out the storm."

"Thanks." You tell him as you step inside.

The main street in looked right out of a 50'S style photo shoot. With nice cut lawns to classy cars to a chipper young boy playing with his golden retriever in his front yard. A boy about your age possibly who waved at you as you passed by. Politely waving back you make your way to the building at the end of the road like you were told to.

Who answers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)