More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmce jmce

Who are you?

A reverse of fate

The flesh and obsidian kingdom of 'LowCastle' is bustling with a hive of activity, the entire kingdom's people, from fairies to giant, to demons and more have all left their homes to flock to the kingdom's Streets.

The kingdom is in a state of joy and excitement, all with joy plain as the smile face, the hardness of their dicks, and wetness of pussies, and rightfully so too, considering today is Victory Day!

What's Victory Day you may ask? What? have you been living under a rock?

'Monster' Kind has been fighting those vicious humans for over five years now.

Yes, it was a period of hardship and suffering for our troops in the battlefield but rejoice for just yesterday, news broke that the human kingdom has officially surrendered, unconditionally too.

Upon hearing this news, our noble and selfless, sexy, King, with just as joyous a face, and other parts, as everyone else, declared today and for the next two months to be auction days.

Where humans of all shapes, sizes, and colors (Spoils Of War) will be chained helplessly and marched to the Castle Square, where everyone and anyone can bid to claim ownership over these creatures.

Once one wins a particular human, he or she may do whatever they please with their newly acquired property.

Yes, let the possibilities flow through your mind.

But before you start dreaming, you should probably ask yourself who you are in this New, strange but hopefully, exciting world.

🔞 Candy.AI đŸ”Ĩ AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹ī¸

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)