More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Devil-of-the-pen Devil-of-the-pen

Who are you?

A rare demoness (dickgirl)

You awaken from your bed stretching all four of your arms giving a long fork tonged yawn as you turn over the side looking into the mirror. You brush back your short bright orange hair through the two upward turned similarly colored horns protruding from your upper forehead, ruffling it till it falls apart from your face revealing two black eyes each containing a ring of the same orange shade in the center.

You are Willa Derkarth a more humble descendant of one of the higher ruling families of demons, the “Derkarth blacksmiths” a family that is the single largest producer of armaments in the kingdom. You, on the other hand, live humbly off of the heritage of your bloodline simply wishing to live comfortably managing local shipments of metal and coal for the forges.

You appreciate your own body, admiring your lithe obsidian figure. You caress your perky E-cup breasts moving across your well-built abs stopping at your motherly hips to admire your “unique endowment”. Unlike most demonesses you didn’t have a vagina despite the suggestion of your beautiful face and womanly figure, you instead were hung with a large 2ft black cock covered in soft, equally spaced bumps meeting your body in a knot that could grow to be 6 inches thick at its center.

You remember the days of your youth watching all the incubi and demons swooning after the girls and the succubi and other demonesses denying or using them meanwhile you had at least half of them begging for your progeny by the end of college. The “wolf in sheep's clothing” they called you... there may have even been some cute traps in the mix if you remember correctly hell, you may have impregnated one as a dare/science experiment.

Standing up you turn around, admiring your sexy figure and giggling as you wiggle your long muscular tail at the mirror. You get dressed in a tube top and pants, donning a plain-looking brown coat reaching just below your knees and an old pair of heeled boots you’ve been meaning to replace. You walk down the stairs of your house, admiring the quality you managed to get in it despite its size.

You are a member of one of the more prevalent houses of demons and as such had the funds and influence to at the least turn what was a stuffy little house in a city of large buildings and managed to turn it into a miniature mansion adding all the details and accommodations one would expect one of your favorites being the small one tub bathhouse room.

You eat a quick breakfast before heading out to the market for the auction, you are positively giddy wondering what kind of lovely looking humans they may have for you to play with later!

The selection?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)