More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Devil-of-the-pen Devil-of-the-pen

The selection?

Varied.

Once you reach the market you look to the stage as a blue female sucubus dressed in a festive looking suit reads off a list some names you dont bother listening to anouncing the first three to be lined up. You sigh in releif as three women walk up to the stage completeley nude with the exception of a flag numbered one through three on each of them.

1: she is a short but cute girl endowed with somehow perky F cups and a butt that makes you want to replace your pillow with her. Shes a pale ivory color with long platinum blonde hair reaching down past her tits. She doesnt seem very afraid so much as she is sad and pouty but it still manages to be cute, a part of you feels like shed be adorable once you got her to warm up to you. Like a sexy puppy.

2: This one stands out. Shes fit with D cup breasts and an only noticable round butt, although despite that she is beautiful and with some light enchanting you think you could work her over. She is a tan color with light brown hair and a seemingly perfectly sculpted face with glossy lips and dripping eyeliner that makes you want to hear her crying out for your cock. Although despite the charms shes slightly haughty about the situation as if everyone has made some grand mistake, the way shes doing it makes you think she was likeley a part of a privileged family... somone here is going to have so much fun breaking her...

3: The third human catches your attention whereas you thought she was female, you now see she has a horsecock slightly longer than yours dangling between her legs. Her body is tough and muscular covered in criss crossed scars suggesting a life of combat or hardship she stands about on par with you in terms of height if only an inch or two shorter with a pair of breasts equivalent to yours but slightly more full looking. Shes a dark brown color with one side shaved and black dreadlocks hanging over the other(you stop and wonder why the humans called these people “black” when they are obviously brown and you are really black). Her beautiful but slightly masculine face is stoic as she stands there in open view to so many monsters and beasts who wished to tame and dominate her, and all you can thing of is how much you want her to make deep ferocious love to you of her own desire.

Which one(s) are you bidding for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)