More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where does she start?

A rainy sunday at home

It's a sunday morning, and it looked like it was going to be a boring day. Natalie was at home with her family. Her parents were sitting at the dining table drinking some coffee, while her two younger siblings were playing in the living room.

The only irregular thing about today was the storm outside. It had been raining for 12 hours straight and their backyard had turned into a mudpool. Giant gusts of wind were crashing into the trees, making them dance around.

Natalie was bored to . She had spent the week being exposed to friends and classmates, and now with this storm she couldn't even leave the house. Even with magical powers it was dangerous to go out.

Maybe today, she shouldn't go for a new giant form of exposure. Maybe today she should expose herself in a more personal way today, with people that mean more to her? Maybe instead of controlling people completely, she should just change a small aspect of the way they behave and let them do their thing? This way she was less in control.

She looked at her family. For one day she made her mother punish her harder, and her father care less. She also made all of them care less about Natalie's feeling of shame.

Now how to start the day?

What is her plan for today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)