More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by serpent3000 serpent3000

What’s going on?

A pre-orientation briefing

Professor Dove, sexy little thing she was, led you through the halls a good way until she reached a grayish wood door, and she opened it, entering.

You entered too, your eyes frequently distracted by your voluptuous new teacher.

“So, you are a student of House Chimera.” Professor Dove said in her seemingly naturally silky and sultry way. She shed her black robe to reveal a tight white blouse and black pencil skirt beneath.

You couldn’t not admire how well her bosom filled her blouse, and how her hips stretched her skirt. Damn.

Professor Dove cleared her throat, yet… it almost sounded playful. Her pretty blue eyes sparkled, and she idly began twirling a strand of her long wavy brown hair around her finger as she looked at you.

“Uh, yes, ma’am.” you managed, distracted as you were by the ravishingly beautiful woman sat before you.

“Ma’am?” she asked, raising a eyebrow, “Do I look like an old woman to you?”

“No! No, definitely not.” you hastened to amend. She was only in her mid to late 20s, after all.

“Good.” Professor Dove’s full, pouty lips curved into a smile.

“So, what does House Chimera mean?” you asked a little worriedly.

“It means that you have some elements of all four houses. The gentleness of the Pegasi, the loyalty of the Wyverns, the power of the Phoenixes, and the courage of the Cerberus. A Chimera student is incredibly rare, but Headmaster Hallgrave did explain that you might be… unusual.” Professor Dove said, pursing her plump lips thoughtfully. Yet, the way she said ‘unusual’ sounded a lot like a compliment.

“Why would I be unusual?” you asked worriedly.

“Have you heard of the High Four?” Professor Dove inquired. You shook your head.

“They are the four most powerful magical families in the world. They are the Ashcrofts, the Hallgraves, the Kyries, and the Eldrics. The Headmaster is a Hallgrave, of course, and there’s at least one student here from each of the High Four.” Professor Dove explained, “You, I’ve been told, are descended from all four houses.”

“All four? Is that why I have this Chimera pin?” you asked amazedly.

“Perhaps. The High Four are usually associated with each of the Ash Forest Houses. The Hallgraves are almost always in House Cerberus, the Ashcrofts almost always in House Phoenix, the Kyries almost always in House Pegasus, and the Eldrics in House Wyverns.” Professor Dove explained.

“Oh.”

What else was there to say, after all?

“Now, I think it’s time that you go to your second year orientation. That’s where things might get a little… unusual.” Professor Dove said.

“Again?” you asked in complaint. Your sexy professor rose up and nodded.

“I don’t think you’ll be experiencing normal for some time yet, sweetie.” Professor Dove said fondly in her sexy, intoxicating voice.

She lifted her robe off her high-backed chair and donned it again.

“Let’s be off, then.” Professor Dove smiled.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)