More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where does she start?

A physical exam at the doctor

Natalie had been planning this for months. She had decided to start off in a way that she could test her skills in a place where there were less people around, and it was a little more normal for people to be nude.

She settled on a physical exam at the doctor, and maybe letting him bring in other patients or staff while she was naked. Or maybe examining her in the hallway... The mere thought of it made her squirm in her seat. She was sitting in the back of the bus that would drop her off at the hospital. Obviously there was nothing she could be examined for nor would she be billed for it, since she could simply manipulate the receptionist to not take any notice of her visit.

When it was finally at her stop Natalie jumped off the bus in excitement. She stood in front of the giant hospital that she only visited a few times. Finding wherever she had her appointment turned out to be a real exercise. Eventually a receptionist pointed her to a waiting area for other visits for the same group of doctors. In the waiting area were a mother with a ~12 year old son, an old lady, a ~40 year old man, and a teenage boy sitting all by himself. Two receptionists were both on the phone with people making other appointments or needing prescriptions. Natalie sat down opposite of the old lady, but figured she wasn't really in the mood for waiting today.

One of the receptionists put their phone down.

"Natalie Lawmaker?"

Natalie stood up. "Yes?"

"Doctor Andrews can see you now. Room 5 in the hallway, on the right."

She thanked him and walked into the hallway. It was largely visible from the waiting area, but not all the way. Natalie stopped at door 5 and opened it.

Who is Dr. Andrews and how does the meeting go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)