More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by manmanzane manmanzane

What happens in the house?

A party

As we walked inside, Emma took my hand and placed an colorful piece of paper there. I raised my eyebrow and gave Emma a quizzical look.

"What is this?" I asked. I looked through the paper.

"There is a party going on back at the old high school..." Emma started.

My body went rigid at the mention of high school. Emma noticed my response and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Found this in the mail a couple of weeks ago addressed towards you. They are having a reunion party there in a few hours. You returned just in time for it."

"Emma, I'm not sure if I want to go." I stammered.

"I know but you have to. It would be great to catch up with some old friends and make new ones. I know you just came back from California but you should go." Emma explained.

I sighed and pondered for a bit. It would be great to see some old friends and everyone probably forgot about the whole prom thing. "Maybe..." I answered.

Emma smiled, knowing that it was as good an answer she could get. "Who knows? Maybe you can get laid tonight." she cackled as she walked away.

Should I go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)