More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragoTime DragoTime

So who was the lucky person who had just become God?

A nineteen year old male college student

19-year-old Harry Jones groaned as he woke up. He looked at the clock, which said 10:32am, and he sighed. He'd not gotten much sleep that night, due to the rather loud noises that his roomate Jeff and his girlfriend had been making. The 3 of them were in college, and shared an apartment near their campus. It was a Sunday morning, so Harry was in no rush to get up. He slowly got out of bed, got dressed, and left his bedroom. As he did, he heard the shower running.

"Wouldn't surprise me if they're in there together," Harry thought to himself, and then walked into the living room. He poured himself a bowel of cereal, and sat down on the sofa to eat it whilst watching TV. He finished the bowel, and set it down on the table next to him, too lazy to move off the sofa for now. Suddenly, as he laid back down on the sofa, Harry felt himself be overcome with the most intense feeling of joy that he'd ever experienced. It felt like he'd died and gone to heaven. His whole body was shaking from the sheer bliss. While this amazing experience happened, Harry heard a voice speak to him.

Congratulations Harry Jones, you've been chosen as the next God! Good luck, and have fun!

"Harry! Harry!" he heard a voice shout to him as the feelings subsided.

"Huh..what?" Harry asked, slightly dazed.

"Oh thank God you're alright," Beth said. "I thought you were having some sort of seizure."

"No..I think I just ate something bad," Harry said, still slightly confused as to what had just happened to him. He sat up, and saw that Beth was wearing only a towel that was tied around her, her hair still wet from her shower.

"Well I just came to get a drink," Beth said. "You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I feel fine," Harry replied. "Where's Jeff?"

"He's gone to get some groceries," Beth replied.

Beth walked to pour herself a drink, and as she did, Harry took a good look at her. He'd always thought she was hot, and seeing her from behind in only a towel was particularly sexy, and was having a very specific effect on his dick.

"God, I wish I could see her naked," Harry thought to himself. Then, as if by magic, the knot in Beth's towel came undone, and it fell to the floor, giving Harry a nice view of Beth's even nicer ass.

"Ah!" she yelped as she realised what had happened, and picked up her towel to cover herself.

"I didn't see anything, I swear!" Harry said, slightly worried. His dick however told a different tale.

"No, it's fine," Beth said as she re-tied the knot. "After all, it's not like you made it happen." Beth went into her and Jeff's bedroom to get dressed, leaving Harry with a smile on his face and a boner in his pants. That was one of the reasons why he liked Beth; she was probably one of the nicest girls he'd ever met. Most girls would have freaked out at him for seeing her naked, but not Beth. And she was right; it wasn't his fault. Was it?

Harry walked into the bathroom, stripped off, and got into the shower. He picked up a bottle of shampoo, and tried to squeeze some into his hand, only to realise it was empty.

"Oh come on!" he shouted in frustration. Suddenly, a stream of shampoo flowed out of the bottle and into his hand. "That's better. But where did it come from?" Harry was pondering this for a while, before he suddenly slipped and fell over. He shut his eyes and prepared for the pain that would follow, but suprisingly, it never came. In fact, he didn't even feel himself hitting the floor. He opened his eyes, and was shocked by what he saw. He was laid horizontally, several feet above the bottom of the shower.

"Okay, get a hold of yourself Harry," he said to himself shutting his eyes again. "This isn't happening, this isn't happening, this isn't happening..." And then, all of a sudden, it wasn't. Harry stopped floating, and fell to the floor.

"Ah!" Harry shouted in pain. He stood up, and just wished the pain would go away. In an instant, it was gone, and Harry felt fine.

"How..how did I do that?" Harry wondered, and then thought back to what had happened earlier that day. "No...I'm not God...am I?"

Harry wanted to test if he really was God. He looked down at his soft cock, and, nervously, snapped his fingers. Before his eyes, Harry's cock instantly sprung into life, hardening in less than a second.

"Woah!" Harry exclaimed. He snapped his fingers again and again, hardening and softening it at will. "I really am God!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)