More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by myth myth

What happens next?

A night out.

Sam had just finished work for the day. He shutdown his PC and stood to make his way to the kitchen. As he walks out of his office Andrea makes her way pass him heading to the bathroom. She is still wearing her pajamas despite it already be 4pm. He bottoms ride up her hungry ass accentuating each butt cheek as it always did. You wondered if the woman ever wore any underwear. She make a turn to the bathroom and you continue your way to the kitchen.

"Mahal!" You wife says as she approaches you to give you a peck on the lips. "Get ready, we are going out tonight"

"Oh?" You respond. "Where to?"

"We are meeting Imelda at MOA". Imelda is Darna's older cousin and one of her closest friends. Whenever Sam and his wife visits the Philippines we are always sure to spend the day with Imelda before we leave. Now that they were here to stay Sam expected Imelda to play a big part in your life from now on.

Imelda was the same age as Sam. She had never dated, and Sam was sure that meant she was also a virgin. Despite this Sam always thought she was very attractive if not a bit overweight.

"Okay, that sounds fun" Sam nodded at his wife.

"Good, now get ready" Darna replied.

Sam made his way upstairs grab a nice polo and a pair of shorts then slathered on more deodorant to fight that outside heat.

As Sam made his way back downstairs Andrea was making her way out of the shower. Her silky long hair was now wrapped in a towel. No longer in her pajamas, she now had on short jean shorts that showed off her wide birthing hips and sexy ass. Andrea smiled at Sam as she passed making her way to her room.

Sam feeling the call of mother nature made his way into the bathroom that Andrea just exited. The room was steamy. Andrea doesn't have hot water where she is from, since making her way to the city this is a luxury that she takes full appreciation for. Sam makes his way to the toilet but before he could drop his pants something catches his eye. A pair of pink panties at the very top of the clothes basket.

Take the panties or release the torrent?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)