More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by myth myth

Take the panties or release the torrent?

Release the torrent.

Sam shrugs off the thought, fishes out his dick and begins peeing into the toilet. Sam smiles as he see his urine running clear and the steam is strong. It is hard to say hydrated in such a hot country but Sam being such a health nut makes it a top priority to stay as hydrated as possible.

Once the stream stopped sam gave his dick a quick shake, flushed the toilet, and hoisted his shorts back in place before making his way back to the living room and plops on the couch as he waits for the girls to emerge.

Andrea is first to emerge. The towel is no longer on her head, her glasses were now in place on her head. She plopped down next to you and began fiddling with her phone.

"So how is everything going, any luck with job hunting yet?" Sam asked Andrea.

"No Kuya, no one is hiring" Andrea looked up at Sam with a Frown on her face.

"I am sorry to here that, hopefully you get good news soon. In the meantime you are welcome to stay as long as you wish."

"Thank you Kuya" Andrea says perking up "I love working for you and Ate Darna. You both have done so much for me.". With that Darna walked down the stairs looking as like the woman same feel in love with all those years ago. Sure he now lusted for another, but Darna still has his heart.

"Ready?" Darna asked, both Andrea and Sam nodded their approval. "Well then come on Imelda is waiting for us"

With that the threesome exited the home and began making their way to MOA.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)