More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by myth myth

Take the panties or release the torrent?

Curiosity is strong.

Sam felt his dick stir to life and his balls feel heavy. He hasn't had much sex recently. Not since his wife found out about her fertility issues. Combine that with Andrea walking around Sam has been craving some sort of release.

With the desire and curiosity growing inside of him Sam grabs the panties and begin to carefully unwrap them revealing the crotch area still moist with gruel from Andrea's moist region. Sam lifted the panties to his nose and inhaled deeply savouring the fragrance. It wasn't like his wife's are all. Her's is a strong musky scent, instead Andreas is more of a sweat and intoxicating aroma that only further arouses Sam.

Sam tosses his pants aside sits on the toilet and wraps the grueled portion of panties around the head of his dick. He them takes out his phone and begins looking through Facebook. It isn't long before he finds Andrea. She doesn't have much on Facebook but he finds a good picture of her with her glasses on and begins milking his cock into her panties.

It doesn't take long before Sam's heavy balls release a torrent of cum soaking the panties. For the first time his juices mixed with Andreas. Sam realized there no coming back from this. From this day forward he is going to do all that it take to cum into Andrea. Yes he loves his wife, but he can't contain himself anymore. He is becoming an animal that needs to breed. Sam wiped his dick off with the remaining dry part of the panties and carefully wrapped them up again hiding the secret deed he just committed.

He makes his way out off the bathroom to find both woman waiting for him.

"Finally Mahal" Sam's wife said "Did you have a nice shit?" Both girls laugh.

Sam smiles and nods as they begin to make their way out the door.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)