More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by chingchangchong69 chingchangchong69

Which story do you want to read?

A night of truth or dare

Hello readers, this will be my 3rd attempt at writing a truth or dare sequence on the story, and I'm going to use the following people: Zack, Heather, Logan, Sharon, Brandon, Ashley, Kurt, Madison, Leon, Victoria, Paris, Trent, Hannah and Taylor. I may do some reader voters for character actions, and leave some things up to chance. Anyone feel free to add a chapter at any point, would be interested to see what people would come up with.


Backstory

Heather had invited a few of her friends up to the cabin, and Ashley had asked if Hannah could up, to which Paris asked if she could bring her cousins Zack and Taylor. Heather agreed, as she didnt want Brandon to be the only guy there, but then Zack only said he'd come if Leon came to keep guy company.

At the last minute Heather got a surprise that her favourite cousin Logan and her least favourite cousin Kurt would also be joining them, making it pretty cramped in their cousins cabin.

On the first day of arrival, Heather had split everyone up into rooms, Ashley and Brandon together of course, Hannah and Taylor in the master bedroom, Kurt with Leon to keep him away from the girls which would backfire eventually. Zack and Paris staying in another double bed, with Logan on the couch, and the other four girls Heather, Sharon, Victoria and Madison sharing the four bedroom room.

On the first day, Kurt had convinced Leon they would work together to seduce and fuck the girls, while Kurt had secretly planned to get them all for himself and just use Leon. He had also given Sharon a raw fucking with his big cock, turning her into a mess, and she readily agreed to help him screw one or two of the girls, with her own plan to keep the other girls away from Logan so she could have him all to herself, and to also get Madison fucked over by having her brother Brandon catch her getting freaky with a guy. Kurt had also summarised that Hannah would unlikely fuck him as she seemed to have something against him, when really she thought he was an asshole from what Heather had told him, although maybe it wasn't too late to change that... he also needed to convince her that he was worthy enough to fuck, and Heather would be quite , but she was his ultimate goal, even though he planned on screwing other girls on that trip.

While Victoria had gotten a mix up from the way Zack was behaving in a conversation she had with him and Madison, giving her the idea that he had a crush on Madison, when in reality he had a crush on her. So she secretly gathered up Heather and Ashley and put in the plan to provide opportunities for Zack and Madison to flirt and get to know eachother, to which they both agreed and that Ashley would distract Brandon when needed, and with , Heather agreed to distract Kurt so he wouldnt inturrupt those moments, but only if she had to.

As always Zack wanted to date Victoria, since he had been lusting after her for years, and vowed that this week he would make it happen, even if it ended in failure! Although sharing a bed with his sexy cousin paris had created an unexpected situation, where she unintentionally brushed against him in her sleep, and he got a massive hard-on when he first saw her in a red bikini on the first day, and turned almost as red when she bumped against his erection. So far she seemed to pretend nothing had happened, but anything could happen. Paris herself was in a bit of a tricky spot, not knowing which guy in the cabin she would, or even COULD go for.

Brandon was there to have some fun, and enjoyed the sight of all the pretty girls in their bikinis in the day, and often fantasised about fucking them or having a threesome, but was very confident that he would never cheat on Ashley. Or would he?

Logan for his part was enjoying being with his friends again, and was curious to see where things could go with Sharon if she had changed, and to potentially help his good friend Zack finally get with his crush Victoria.


That second evening, after a day of flirting between the young people, Brandon had called Trent to see if he was finally free to join the group at the cabin, since he hadnt come yet due to finish some work, and said he was on his wah but was running late for that evening. Hannah had suggested an adult game of truth or dare, where you could only do one truth and only dares from that point on, and after quite some convincing everyone including Victoria agreed to play, with Hannah giving the first truth or dare to...


Note to readers, let me know who you think Hannah should choose and what she should say.

Also, which girl/girls do you think Kurt should focus on seducing aside from Heather, Hannah and Sharon?

And same for Leon, who should he try to shag?

More questions to come, any requests feel free to comment or dm me ;)

Who gets the first dare?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)