More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ellen Ellen

What's next?

A new application of Emerald semblance

Note: The idea for this new Emerald ability was borrowed from Random308 in her story Rwby Defeat



Emerald was beyond bored working undercover at Beacon. Aside from the occasional happenings, she had nothing to do but play the good student. This needed to change. The thief didn't want to cause any trouble for Cinder, but she remembered something Cinder told, that Emerald could further develop her appearance.

Emerald didn't like Ruby.. Well, she doesn't really like anyone (except Cinder) but Ruby's innocent looks and demeanor bugged her more than anything. So she decided to test her new skill on her.

Emerald had found Ruby in the locker room after training with her team. Ruby had a surprisingly good body, with big breasts and a nice bouncy ass. Perfect for what Emerald had in mind. Hiding behind a wall while Ruby showered, Emerald focused all of her aura to implant an idea directly into Ruby's mind.

I don't wear underwear

Ruby opened the locker where her clothes were stored. First she placed her black stockings over them, she passed her skirt, followed by her corset and then her hood.

Ruby left her red and black striped panties and bra in the locker when she turned and left.

Ruby feels uncomfortable without underwear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)