More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tallywacker Tallywacker

Who will chad spot?

A muscled up gym stud

Turning around the first thing Chad noticed was the mans bulging muscles, he definitely fit the stereotype of the roided up gym freak.

“Uh sure man” Chad stammered timidly moving behind the man and into position to spot.

Before the man had even raised his hads to the lift he weights he burst into uproarious laughter.

“Is that what I think it is... you little slut it is isnt it?” He questioned still shaking with laughter.

“Hey babe get over here” he called across the room to a buxom brunette who was going to town on a punching bag.

“You have to see this. This little freak has his little baby dick all locked up” chads ears bruned with humiliation as more gym goers turned their attention to the scene unfolding at the weights section.

The brunette walked over curious to see whether or not her boyfriend was lying.

“Are you sure” she asked looking skeptical.

“Ill show you” the rioded bull said getting up only the grab Chads pants and pull them down revealing his caged cock to the entrie gym.

“Told you the freak was locked up, hows about have some fun aye? My names Derek and this here is Abby” he said jerking a massive thumb in the brunettes direction.

“What my boulder of a boyfriend means to say little boy is that we want somewhere private we can talk to you more intimately” she said pushing out her breasts before reaching out to stroke Chads bicep.

“Know anywhere we can meet up?” Abby asked flirtatiously.

Does chad tell them about the party?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)