More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheShyGuy TheShyGuy

What is hidden beneath the enormous globes of Amber’s Ass?

A monstrous Meat (Insanity Route)

Strangely, I began to chuckle gently at the initial revelation, my body acting separately from my broken mind. But concerning the impossible image before me, I should get a bonus for my mental resilience up until now.


Stretching Amber’s pussy to its absolute limit was my Mom’s penis. A penis. She literally had a penis. A penis was sticking out of my beloved mother’s groin. A penis was penetrating my cute, adorable girlfriend beyond anything humanly possible.

A penis.

Without even perceiving whatever Mom was yelling, I marched out of the room in unitary steps, my movements mirroring a machine more than a human, especially such an irritated one.

“They’re dead. Dead,” I whispered, the carnal sounds upstairs dull on my ears, blood and a swelling rage deafening them.

I was about to leave when an idea popped up in my brain devoid of thought.


The machine, which was I, had a vision … a purpose.

Marching into the living room, I analyzed the area and quickly spotted the lighter on its usual spot beside the stack of candles, the aromatic scent a pleasant memory. One which my mother was burning by the second.

Just as I was about to.

Igniting the flame which would terminate this horrid nightmare, I held the sizzling device against the cushions of the couch, the material bursting out in flames as I watched in amazement, a light smirk plastering my face, how the fire expanded and expanded into greater dimensions.

I admired my masterpiece until the agonizing pain inside my lungs became too much to bear.

With full knowledge of my mischievous actions, I calmly exited the house.

And as I closed the door for a final time - the orange glow inside already gnawing at the walls of the ground floor - I closed the chapter of my life which I consciously labeled: Time in slavery under a psychopathic nymphomaniac.


With an unknown satisfaction in my eyes, I marveled at the massive flames which engulfed and consumed my prison, their glow and warmth too far away for me to grasp. Yet I felt safe again.

The tyranny was over.

And yet - despite my liberty and peace not even lasting a single minute - the dominion still returned.

Crashing through my Mom’s bedroom window, I watched in disgust how a titanic creature descended towards the ground, landing in the dry grass with a dull thump, the brightly colored sky of dusk suddenly tainted.

The creature squirmed and twitched, convulsing on the ground, arms, legs and another demonic limb flailing violently in the air.

A tear ran down my cheek, my eyes reflecting the raging flames - both physically and metaphorically.

As I watched the monster succumbing to its wounds, I asked myself a single question.

Has the Devil died?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)