More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mask mask

Are you mermaid or merman?

A merman!

You're a handsome merman, at least you think you are. You have defined pectoral muscles and abs. Even if you still retain a lean shape from your youth, you are sure you'll be able to put on more muscle in no time!

You have a an attractive face and you look good regardless of weather your hair is long or short.

Your penis is even more so in working order and ready to be used for the first time! As is your backdoor entrance if you're so inclined to use it.

It's finally time for you to conquer world while on an epic adventure - but before that you need to go and register yourself at the Adult Merfolk Registration Office.

At the registration office is a friendly voluptuous mature looking south Asian octopus mermaid. She seems to have stayed there for quite some time for her any arms are mostly covered by sand. But from what you cans see she has a yellow and brown colouration. Though with octopuses that may only be one of their many guises. And you can see she has a funnel like protrusion by her left hip. Her skin is a rich brown, and her hair a luscious black.

Her eyes have an attractive upturned shape and rich copper colour. And most eye-catching of all her breast are full and round, dusky nipples pert and protruding.

"Come to register, have you! Welcome and congratulations! Come on over and I'll help you through the process." she calls cheerily. Waving you over.

Pleased by the approachable mermaid you cooperatively tell her the name of your school.

Here's the big question though:

What merfolk variety are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)