More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mask mask

What merfolk variety are you?

The Turtle verity...

Most merfolk will have heard of the turtle merfolk variety even if your kind is not a common sight. Though you swim gracefully through the water almost flying, you are unfortunately considered a slow swimmer by the standard of most merfolk. Some would even make the mistake of applying the same judgment to your whit.

Your kind are for the most part, even tempered, resilient and enduring. But you know that should you be provoked beyond your limits you'll be able to awaken an evil temper.

As a merman of your species, you are freespiretd, unfettered and act upon your simple whims and pure desires.

"I thought as much," dismisses the mermaid, "though most merfolk will leave you to your own devises after expressing some curiosity, some might spare the time to bully pushovers such as yourself." she rattles out seeming at first entirely disinterested.

You wonder if she is expressing some sort of resentment to your kind since both turtle and turtle merfolk primarily consumed soft bodied creatures, and would occasionally feast on octopuses.

She offers you a quick smile, slicked her finger and pinched one of her nipples in a very indecent manner.

You blush, but are relieved. If she is coming on to you then she is unlikely to hold any particular prejudices against you.

"In any human cultures your kind are worshiped. Beware, however, some might price your shell, more than your life." She offers up ominously, and you see a flash of blue in the sand, where her tentacles are buried.

Distracted, you wonder if you'd just imagined the bright colour and wonder what octopus could have such an ominous neon pattern.

"Now then, my handsome merman, what subspecies of turtle are you?" She asks with what you think might be idle curiosity though one can never be sure when it comes to octopus merfolk.

What subspecies of turtle do you belong to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)