More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who is the main character?

A man without ASG

Twenty five year old Kevin Hultz sat on the subway regretting his decision to move to New York. He had found a job as a paralegal in a Manhattan law firm, but it barely paid enough to cover expenses. Worst of all, he hated many of his co-workers. Several made fun of his southern drawl and his small town upbringing. He did have one friend there, another paralegal, the cute, bubbly Alexis, but there was his boss Ms. Terry, the beautiful but stuffy, aloof, prudish career woman who he worked for Mr. Franks, the boring, dull tax attorney. There was Maddie the young blonde wannabe model receptionist who always looked bored and annoyed and barely recognized he was alive. The worst was another paralegal, Barbara, a tall busty Brooklynite with a deep Brooklyn accent, too much make-up, big hair, and a big, loud personality who though anyone from outside of New York was a rube. Finally, there was Mick Swordson, the slick, Italian suit wearing big shot who was nowhere near as funny as he thought he was.

But today would be very interesting. When he got to work, he found an envelope someone had accidentally dropped in the break room. It was a medical report detailing the symptoms of Absolute Gullibility Syndrome. Kevin smiled as he saw the name of the patient.

who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)