More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sinerinal sinerinal

Who is the main character?

A man who doesn't have AGS, but his hot roommate does

24 year old Dave had a good life, by his standards. He had an apartment that he rented with a friend of his, a girl of the same age named Alison who had responded to his request for a roommate 4 years ago and who he had since befriended, he had a stable job coding apps that allowed him to work from home, he was fairly fit, and while he didn't have many friends, he certainly wasn't lonely. All things considered, he enjoyed how his life was one that he would mostly keep the same, with one small change. He had been nursing a crush on his roommate almost since he met her, but she had never seemed to reciprocate his feelings. Dave was going through the mail he had just gotten when he came across a package from the doctor's office, which wasn't clearly addressed to either himself or Alison.

Shrugging, Dave opened it, to find a sealed letter and a couple of booklets. Opening the letter, he was shocked to see what was written there.

'Dear Miss Alison Cooper, I regret to inform you that you have come back positive for AGS. Enclosed within the box are instructive literatures to assist you in your adjustment to your new life. I recommend resigning from your work immediately and finding a line of work that allows you to avoid contact with others. Signed, Doctor Josephs'

Dave reread the letter and let the new information sink in. Alison had AGS. She would believe anything he said. Just then, Alison made her appearance, having finished the TV show she had been watching.

Dave looked up, and quickly considered his options.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)