More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

A lesson to take (tg)

The dorm of the university of magic was quiet, everyone was sleeping and no light was on. In the darkness, a window opened and a tall figure slowly entered the premise by the aperture. John was breaking in, in hope to get into a girl's bedroom. He made sure that no alarm spell were set on the window and made his way to the stairs. He walked cautiously to be sure to not be heard and to listen to any strays that could wander in the corridors.

But with each steps, his body began to change, losing height and muscle mass. His hairs growing longer, his clothes disappearing in the shadows. It's with this last event that he noticed that something was wrong.

In the dark he couldn't see much, but under his fingers, he could feel that he had now breasts and way soften skin.

Shit... is this a curse ?? He thought.

Walking back, he felt clothes hugging him and thought that he would change back if he left. But, the place was weirdly darker than before and he was having a hard time finding his way home. Mentally he swore against his idiotic idea to enter here. He was scared that he couldn't change back if he didn't leave soon. But then, the room lightened. Blinded for a moment, John took few seconds to see where he was.

It was a room with red light, soft rug, a vibrator on a pedestal and a mirror. In the mirror, he saw a girl, with pigtails, school clothes and make up. The pretty girl was so sexy his cock grew hard and he saw a dick lift her skirt. That's when he realized. The girl was him.

Looking around, he saw the vibrator and took it. Under a strong arousal, he felt like a passenger in his body as he sat down and put the toy on his dick, looking at his reflection. It was crazy, he came to watch a girl sleep and masturbate, and ended up looking at himself in a girl body while using a woman's toy to... to cum...

John blacked out. When he woke up, he was in a bathroom. In the mirror, he was still looking like a girl. No... in fact he was fully a she ! Her cock had disappeared and a fully formed pussy was there.

"Oooh... shit... that's... that's..."

"... not so bad actually..." She finally said.

She was looking nice and with a little bit of make up, she looked amazing. She took the clothes pilled up in the corner of the room and put them on.

The dorm had a new girl in its wall. She had all the memories of her male life, but enjoyed a lot her new lesbian life.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)