More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zbloutch zbloutch

How does it start?

A jealous woman

-Fucking bitches !

Amanda threw her glass against the TV that was displaying the latest celeb gossip. She hated those perfect women so much! Their lives seemed so happy, so easy, with their huge mansions and their legions of fans who would kill for an evening with them.

Meanwhile, she was living alone, with her barely average body, her small tits and ass, forgettable face that never attracted any attention, with a low paying job and an overall shitty life. She started sobbing. It was so unfair ! She would have done anything to change her life, to become like those women with unreachable beauty standards.

-Anything, huh?

Amanda screamed and jumped from her couch, now facing the man who had just spoken with a soft voice behind her back. The latter was an elegant looking man with dark eyes and black hair that were combed backwards. He sighed at Amanda's reaction.

-Why do they all have to scream.

-Who are you? How did you get in my house? I'm gonna call the hmmmmm...

Amanda widened her eyes in fear when she saw her face in the mirror. She wanted to scream, to threaten this intruder, but found herself capable of it. Her mouth...it was gone. Where it used to be now only remained an empty patch of skin, her jaws desperately stretching the skin of her lower face trying to talk.

-Hmmmm...

-If I give you back your mouth, will you stop screaming? asked the stranger with a calm voice.

With tears in her eyes, Amanda nodded, too scared to move. The stranger smiled and whispered something in a language she had never heard. A moment later, her mouth was back. Her fingers quickly reached for it. She wanted to ask this man how the fuck he did this, but was afraid of losing her mouth again.

-Who...who are you, she finally asked, she said softly, still shaking.

-You can call me Azazel.

-How did you do this?

-The mouth erasing thing? It's easy, really. Sorry about that, but despite the thousands of years living in hell amongst the screams of the people burning for eternity, my ears are still as sensitive as on day one.

Amanda looked at the newcomer in disbelief, still trying to process what she was seeing and hearing.

-You...you're not kidding, are you? You are a demon.

-Nah, I don't like this word. Too negative. Let's say I'm a person who travels a lot, who likes to meet new people and to grant wishes. I could feel your anger, hatred and bitterness from thousands of miles under the ground, and I thought, well, this sounds like a job for Azazel.

-You're here to grand my wishes? asked Amanda, still not sure if she was dreaming or not.

-Indeed.

-But you're also a dem...I mean, you're from hell. I guess your help always come at a price.

-We'll talk about that later. Just think short term. This is a once in a lifetime occasion. You've always been jealous of them. Scarlett Johansson, Emma Watson, and all the others. What are the odds for another demon to come along later in your life and give you the opportunities I am giving you right now? This is the chance of your life. Don't waste it.

Amanda remained silent for a moment. On one side, she knew nothing good could come from this. On the other hand, the temptation was so strong...what should she do? Finally, she sighed.

-I'm gonna regret this...I accept.

-Wonderful !

Azazel snapped his fingers, and his new associate suddenly fell on her knees, screaming, holding her hand while a firy mark was appearing on it, carving deeply through her skin.

-Don't worry, just see it as some kind of signature of our contract. Now you are officially mine...I mean, officially my partner.

Amanda looked at her hand with a puzzled look. The fire was gone, leaving only a mark, that looked like letters in an ancient language. She was starting to regret her decision, when Azazel spoke again.

-Now, what is your first wish?

What's her first wish

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)