More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SimpleWriter SimpleWriter

Who is the main character?

A hot secretary for a billionaire businessman who doesn't know he has AGS

Brian looked over his files. He'd almost finished the business plan for the next year, but he was going to need some help organizing the papers. He knew he needed to finish this quickly and move on to more important tasks, but he dreaded the next part. He sighed and pressed the pager button on his phone to summon his secretary.

Deborah walked in with the same sexy smile she always had for him. He would have been a liar if he'd said it had no affect on him. Deborah was every man's fantasy of a secretary. Tall, with long smooth legs in a black skirt so short and tight that it was on the edge of the dress code. Busty, good lord was she busty. Her half-unbuttoned, white blouse stretched around breasts so big you could lose a book between her cleavage. She had a gorgeous face with full lips and lashes. It was topped off by the kind of natural blonde hair that women pay tons of money to salons to fake, but never quite achieve.

"Did you need me for something, Brian?" Her silky voice made it clear she was hoping the something was more than just filing.

"Uh, um... yes," said Brian. He tried to focus. Sleeping with this woman would obviously distract him from his work. She might even cause some kind of trouble if he fooled around with her. He absolutely wanted to, but the company came first right now. "We need to put all these sections into one report, then I'll need you to properly format them and print them up as booklets for the VPs. I'd like to get it done quickly."

"We can definitely get that done in a hurry." Deborah leaned over the desk, letting Brian have an incredible view down her deep cleavage. "Is there something else that you'd like to do... after?"

He struggled to continue looking into her eyes and said, "No, that will be all. In fact, I think you're capable of figuring it out without my help. You're... um... a terrific secretary!"

Deborah straightened up and laughed, putting her hands on her excellent hips. "Oh yes, I am! That's why you're going to triple my salary, right?"

Brian said, "Yes, that's right. You deserve three times your current salary. I'll start the process tomorrow."

Deborah recognized something odd in how he said that. There had been no hesitation or hint of a joke. She cautiously continued with a half-joking, half-serious tone. "Actually, my raise is really important. Giving me ten times my current salary is crucial to the company's success, so obviously you should do it right now."

"Yes, that's absolutely true," said Brian, turning towards his computer.

Deborah walked around the desk. Her eyes went wide when she saw that he was actually pulling up the employee payroll charts and adding an extra zero to her salary. She had seen the news reports on AGS, and she couldn't believe her luck that the perfect guy had contracted it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)