More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by talesofswamppoint talesofswamppoint

A boy, girl, or something inbetween?

A girl

A young girl was sitting in the waiting room. Kelly barely managed to be here today for she was terribly shy and meeting a therapist was terrifying for her. Kelly was 23 years old and was a student at the local university. Kelly was rather plain not because of a lack of beauty but rather the lack of care. She never felt the need to really take care of her body and hair. She normally wore rather plain clothes, jeans and a casual shirt hiding her body. She didn’t want to stand out in a crowd preferring to be in the shadow and avoiding social awkwardness.

Her life was a total mess right now. Her parent in an attempt to bring her out of her shell asked her to move out. They even rented her a small apartment near the university with her cousin Johanna. Johanna who was her total opposite. Johanna was beautiful and outgoing girl bringing guys home at least once every week.

It was Johanna who persuaded Kelly to meet a therapist. She had told her that a few years back she was totally like her shy and a bit plain. A few meetings with a therapist help her a lot breaking out of her shell. Unfortunately for Kelly Johanna therapist moved out of town last year. She couldn’t meet the same and she had to look for one.

Here she was, in the waiting room of the only affordable therapist she could go see. Lost in her thoughts she was startled by the sudden called of her name. The lovely secretary showed her inside the office behind her desk.

What did she see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)