More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Krk31 Krk31

Who's first?

A girl in a long skirt and black top

Sophia’s eyes wandered around the crowd and immediately locked onto someone.

“Got her!”

“Who?” Angelika asked.

Sophia stopped time and walked through the frozen crowd and walked into another alley.

“There she is!”

Eveline floated around her.

“Wow! Nice choice. Do you know her?”

Sophia walked up to the woman. She turned her head towards her and formed her face into a smile.

“No, I have never seen her before.”

“Then why her?” Angelika asked, also inspecting the girl.

“Don’t’ know.” Sophia said while caressing the curves of the woman.

Suddenly she stopped and pulled her hands of her.

“Wait! Is she legal?”

Eveline opened the purse and retrieved the driver license.

“Yeah she’s 20! Her name is…”

Sophia cut her off.

“I don’t want to hear her name. I just want to fuck her, not date her.”

Her two companions gave each other a devilish look.

“She’s marvellous. We’ll have so much fun with her.” Angelika whispered to Eveline.

Sophia continued caressing the girl. Then she grabbed the top around the breasts.

“Let’s look what we have here.” She said and pulled the top over the breasts and took a step back.

“Not the biggest if ever seen but quite cute.” Angelika remarked, pinching the nipples with her tiny fingers.

Sophia walked behind the girls, pulled her head back, pulled up her skirt and began to laugh.

“She put her panties on inside out.” Sophia said.

She removed the panties and put them in her purse.

“So, much better”

She removed the woman’s sandals and put them to the side. Then turned her around, made her look forward and lifted her skirt up, to have a better look at her pussy. She also made her strike a little pose.

“Nicely shaven and looks very tight. I think I hit the jackpot here.” She said.

Eveline floated towards her ear and said.

“You could make photos of her.”

“But wouldn’t my phone be frozen in time too?”

“Not really, everything that has contact with you is not frozen.” Angelica stated.

Sophia pulled out her Phone and took a picture. And as her companion said, it worked.

“Oh! I’ve got an idea.” She exclaimed.

She put away her phone and grabbed the girl at the waist. Sophia spun her around, so that her head pointed downwards. She arranged her arms and legs and stepped back to look at her achievement.

“That’s such a good pose.” Eveline stated.

“Thanks!” Sophia said, while taking a picture of her work.

Then she walked up to her and spread her legs.

She took another photo

Sophia suddenly felt her panties tighten. She had a boner.

“I think it’s time to have some fun of the more sexual kind.” She announced to her two companions with a devilish smile.

Sophia took of her skirt and panties. For the first time Eveline and Angelika saw her dick. Both were taken aback by the length and girth of it.

Sophia walked up to the upside-down girl and crouched down, making sure that her dick was touching the girls face. She spread her pussy lips and licked over them.

“How does she taste?” Angelika asked.

“Not bad. But I’m not here to give her pleasure.”

With that she stood up and undressed the girl fully. She then positioned her in a face-down-ass-up pose and walked up behind her.

“Uhh! Nice pose, Pervphia.” Eveline remarked.

“Thanks, it’s one of my favourites.” The Futanari stated, grabbing her erection and pointing it straight at the girl’s pussy.

She pushed forward and was engulfed by the pussy of the frozen woman.

Sophia was surprised of how good it felt, even though it was frozen in time.

After some thrusts she felt a wetness flowing over her cock.

“Wait, is she getting wet?” The Futa asked.

“Yeah, of course! You see, because your dick gets into contact with her pussy, her pussy will be temporary unfrozen and behaves like a normal one. That’s why she feels warm and gets wet.” Eveline explained.

“And if you would fuck her mouth or ass or lick her nipples the same would accrue.” Angelika continued.

“So, not that I got his wrong.” Sophia began while ploughing the brunette with deep thrusts.

“When time stops, everything that’s in contact with me is not affected, for instance my clothes and the stuff in my purse. So, when I hold someone’s hand before pressing the button that person will also not be stopped. Right?”

“Exactly!” Eveline answered.

“And when I touch something during timestop this area will also be temporally unfrozen.”

“Yes!” Angelika exclaimed joyfully.

“Ok! I think I am getting the hang of this. Puh! She’s tight. I don’t think I can last much longer.”

With aloud groan she came and filled the tight pussy with a load of her “sperm”.

Sophia pulled out of her; a bit exhausted. Slapped the ass of the girl and stated.

“That was a good fuck.”

Her two companions hurried to the pussy and tasted Sophia’s sperm.

“It’s true. She really has no DNA in that.” Angelika said.

“You are so powerful, Pervphia. You can fuck anyone without a trace.” Eveline stated.

Sophia smiled while she dressed again, still a bit exhausted.

“What will you do with her now?” Eveline wanted to know.

“I’m going to leave her naked and restart time.”

Eveline looked pleased, but Angelika looked a bit concerned.

“Great idea but a bit mean, don’t you think.” The angel said.

“I will leave her clothes right beside her, so she can dress again. And I’ll make sure no one that sees her takes a photo. But I must do it. I love ENF stuff. To do that in real life is a dream of mine.”

“That sounds ok. I have an idea of 3 poses you can have her in.” Angelika said relived.

Which pose will Sophia choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)