More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JayMan1771 JayMan1771

What do you see looking back at you?

A gargoyle (JayMan1771)

What a face it shined. A human shaped skull with a large cranial plate and small horns, skin color that of a dull blue-grey. That "cave" Lair of sorts we were talking about. Yeah, it's more so a large ditch, under a gothic style bridge. The sun, however, is the cause of such dis-color in your stone harden skin. Memories of long and boring days feed through your mind to prove it. See a gargoyles job is hard, You watch over, well technically and under this area... The bridge that is. All day and night. Your lucky if a player even walks your path. Actually they show more often than you think. Your memories coming to you slower than normal.

Stretching your large bat-like wings, as well as your arms themselves. Stepping into a wide stepped lung. You take a long deep breath closing your eyes, arms and wings still outstretched above you. Digging your claw feet into soft moist dirt from under the bridge.

With a strength jump with your drake-like reptilian legs, and a large swoop of your wings, you lift off the ground. A few more flaps and your scaling over the bridge. View of a large castle home bordered by a large open front yard. Surrounded by iron rod tipped fences. The bridge connects between the gate of the large protected land.

Surveillance is your utmost importance for you to win any battles. "Know your enemy before they know you." You say aloud as you slowly descend. To one of the two parallel pillar columns on either side of the bridge. The slab tops just large enough for you to land on. A structure built to last centuries stands as a sentry point for you to start your day. Morning has yet to creep out from the tree tops, as you get comfortable at your post.

The memories slowly but surely are coming back to you. The word command flicks in your peripherals.

Command?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)