More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who is the main character?

A female soldier who has AGS

Alice Lewis was posted in a rather desolate US Army outpost. The small, lonely tropical island had no inhabitants, but it sat on a possible submarine route of attack, and as such the US bought the island and set up a small outpost. It was understaffed, as larger bases along the same route got greater priority. Alice was actually he only female soldier posted on this particular base, along with 20 men, who manned various detection and communication devices on the island, and 8 fellow soldiers.

Alice didn't really like the situation, especially because many of those posted there with her lusted after her hot body, but with her low rank, and the current priorities, this was the only deployment she could be assigned to, and she wanted to be away from home for a while. She had a big disagreement with her mother and sister over her decision to join the army, and wanted to be away for some time. She did manage to make it so she had her own private sleeping quarters, away from the men.

This particular morning she was standing watch on the south shore of the small island. At least I get to be away from them, she though silently as she bored fully scanned the calm sea. Her uniform did little to hide her large breasts and slim waist, and the helmet, quite uncomfortable, just saved a small part of her red hair from the heat. What the uniform did do was make her very hot, as the sun overhead mercilessly showered her with its rays.

"Ugh, why this deployment, out of all of them?", she frustrated asked the sky as she looked up, seeing there were no clouds. The heat was bad enough, and the mosquitoes were unrelenting, but the men were just unbearable. Nearly all of them lusted for her. She was pretty sure that in at least 3 different occasions men had snuck into her sleeping quarters as she slept. What they did she didn't want to know. She had decided to try to ignore it, as it wasn't too severe, and she had never been one to report people on their actions. Even the ones that didn't make it obvious they wanted to fuck her were friendly to her, in a too obvious attempt to do the same as the others, simply more subtly.

What Alice didn't know was that she had just developed AGS. The science of how AGS develops isn't clear yet, but in most cases it seems to appear overnight, as it did to her. It hadn’t been noticed because the only words she had exchanged with her fellow soldiers so far were the routine orders. Early in the morning, few of the men tried to flirt with her, too tired for that. However, soon enough her comrades would realize she had AGS.

How do they find this out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)