More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NoSunNoMoon NoSunNoMoon

Whom is the text from?

A female friend (and it’s something special)

The message was sent from Futaba to everyone in the Phantom Thieves group. A photo was attached to it.

I wonder how she’s doing? Ren wondered. Probably asking if we’re gonna get together soon. He had no doubts the former Phantom Thieves of Hearts would meet again this summer. Of course, he hoped it wouldn’t be like that one summer where they had to suddenly scramble into action during their holiday.

The preview only showed the text: Sup bois! Had a girlz reunion today! :}~

Ren cocked a brow, then tapped the message to see the photo and his eyes popped. It was a photo of the girls - Ann, Makoto, Futaba, Haru, and Sumire – at a beach. Futaba held the camera towards herself while the others gathered around her, striking silly poses.

All of them wore bikinis. Ann’s was fiery red. Makoto’s a dark blue. Futaba’s a bright lime green. Haru’s a pinkish purple. And Sumire’s was pure white.

Perhaps ‘girls’ wasn’t the right term, they were women now, and – hoo boy – did adulthood treat them very kindly.

Ann had a more notable hourglass figure and longer hair. Prefect for a model.

Makoto’s body was covered in well-trained muscles like skin-tight armour. A fighter’s physique.

Futaba had changed the most. She was now almost as tall as the others and healthily developed, a side effect of becoming more social and eating better.

Haru was the least different, barring her gaining a few cup sizes and plumper thighs

Sumire legs were longer. So long that, with a haircut and the right costume, she could pull off a great Bayonetta cosplay.

A slow “Wow…” slipped Ren’s lips. A tugging strain from below drew his eyes down to the reassembled tent in his shorts. “God damn-!” He tried to curse, but a notification beeped on his phone.

Others were replying to Futaba’s text:

Ryuji: What!? You all went to the beach without us!

Ann: It was a sudden thing. We found out all of us were in Tokyo today, so we decided to have a girls’ day out

Futaba: And currently getting ready for our ladies night! d=(´▽`)=b

Ren imagined the girls in form-hugging, sparkling dresses, with short skirts showing off their legs. His hard-on twitched.

Ryuji: Aw man. And here I am stuck on a train.

Makoto: What are you doing on a train this late?

Ryuji: I’m on my way back to Tokyo. Was supposed to catch an earlier ride, but I slept in.

Futaba: Seriously Ryuji -_-

Ryuji: Hey! Running’s real tiring!

Yusuke: A marvellous photo. It’s shows a perfect understanding of composition and lighting.

Futaba: k.

Ryuji: You girls aren’t looking too bad either.

Ren felt the urge to jump into the conversation and he knew how.

Ren: *women

Futaba: LOL!

Haru: Ah Ren. You’re such a gentleman.

Ren: Just speaking the truth.

Sumire: Thanks senpai!

Ryuji: Hey!? What about my compliment?

Sumire: You know, it’s kinda weird being adults now.

Ann: I know what you mean. We’re allowed to do so much more stuff.

Futaba: Except drinking tho, me & Sumire still aren’t old enough.

Makoto: Don’t worry. damages your body.

Haru: And it has lots of empty calories.

Yusuke: Indeed. It will also ruin your complexion.

Ann: For real!?

Ryuji:

Futaba: Well consider me scared straight. (ʘoʘ╬)

Makoto: Shoot! We have to finish getting ready or we’ll miss karaoke! Chat later.

Ann: Text you tomorrow!

Haru: Bye!

Futaba: Laterz (╹◡╹)ノ

Ren: Enjoy yourselves!

The rest of the group chat continued for some time after the ladies left. The three amigos discussed how their lives were going. Ryuji was doing track running under the mentorship of a cool guy called “Kaz”. Yusuke talked about a trip to France where he met an eccentric Japanophile fellow who specialised in fashioning kimonos. Lastly, Ren told them about how he was managing with his studies for becoming a councillor. With all this said Ren bid his friends a goodnight.

Once unglued from his phone, Ren found himself with a problem: he still had an erection. He waited a few frustrating minutes, pacing barefoot around his room to try and draw blood elsewhere in his body, but the member remained engorged. He pouted at it like a disobedient pet.

How does he handle this ‘problem’?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)