More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Arachna Arachna

Just another day for a....

A doctor finished work the day.

It seems silly to complain about life. The pay isn't bad, you have your health, and married. You two have a kid almost done high school.Sure, in a few years you will hit forty, but you are of the lucky few whose face ages well. Topping it all off, you aren't like the patients who are too sick to do anything or injured from just being unlucky and in the wrong place at the wrong time. A job that has more than it's fair share of stressful moments, but there are worse places to be.

It also doesn't hurt being considered one of the best doctors in the hospital. It would be exaggerating to say you can solve any problem or always have the answers to anything that comes up, but nobody has tried to sue you yet. Of course, there's a first time for everything. It's hard to say if it will come to that will stitching the teenager up.

He was already when he came to the hospital, with bites on his body that were unlike any animal's you've seen before. A vet might know more about them, but all the best you could do is treat them and stabilize him. One of the nurses said that he heard the patient saying something in his sleep. Acara Ku Ron" Something like that.

You understood that she was referring to "Akirakana Kuron." It was one of those trending games, your kids talked about that the people in your generation were too old to understand it. But from the way they brought it up before, it sounded like a video game. Not the kind of stupid frat games that would end in some kid hospitalized.

At the very least, he should recover. It's been kind of a touchy day for your nerves but in the end it results in you going home. After a full day of work with dealing with the prescription seekers and hypochondriacs, kicking off your shoes and removing your coat is the high point of the day.

Without your coat it leaves....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)