More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by sman2000 sman2000

What happens?

A distant howl

Alexandra took her phone only to find out it was out of signal.

"That's just perfect!"

She was annoyed but also worried. The only reason she had chosen that route was because no one used it this days. She hated it when those damned paparazzi stalked her, sticking their noses into her business. So using roads like that made sense, but she wasn't expecting her new state of the art car to break down like that. Well, since she knew it was very unlikely for someone to come, she had to start walking.

After only fifteen minutes the sun was beginning in the horizon. Alexandra had never thought about how dark it could get away from the city. Soon she was engulfed by the shadows. Since her eyes could not see that much, she started paying more attention to the noises all around the place.

"It's ok. I'm in a forest, this is all normal"

She was trying to keep her cool, but the young woman was already scared. Then she heard something that send a chill thorugh her spine. A howl!

"Fuck!"

Alexandra had never considered there could be wolves in that forest. Scared, she turned around, deciding to go back to her car and lock herself inside. Then a new howl was heard, and her eyes widened in fear when she understood that it was coming from the direction where her car was. Her instinct was to run to the other side, but the howl was still far away, perhaps she could make it to the car in time...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)