More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

A college student in a hotel bar

As I sat in the hotel bar looking down at my phone I signed. College was starting up again on Monday and I wasn't looking forward to it. Then again at least there would be people who knew me. It wasn't like my family wanted me to visit over the summer. As soon as I turned 18 they slapped me with a giant trust fund and told me to fuck off. Could be worse I suppose, I was just hoping to find a home at college maybe make a...

"Change?"

I look up in surprise and see a beautiful women sitting next to me at the bar. With long red hair flowing down he shoulders and a tight red dress to match she was a walking dream. Stunned I just stare at her for a moment before thinking 'cats or dogs'. Raising her eyebrows she says "Boy you do catch on quick, I would say I have a kinship for both really".

Trying to gather my thoughts I decide fuck it and open up to her. "Fitting in is had when you can never get close to someone" I say slowly looking back down at my drink in shame. "What if I could offer you that change you want, go back to a new life on Monday from a new perspective. A life where you have no trouble getting to know people or they get to know you?"

"I would say you were trying to sell me something lady" I say with a smile. Flashing me a smile back she says "Then let me give you the sales pitch" She says sliding a small stone over to me. Picking it up I feel it between my fingers and feel a warpath running up my arm. Looking over to her she looks down at my drink and back up at me. Shrugging I drop it into my drink and watch as it vanishes the moment it hits the liquid in a flash. Looking around no one seems to of noticed. Looking back to the women I see her lift her own drink up to me. Clinking my glass to hers I throw back the last bit of liquid.

Feeling the hot sensation flood my body I put the glass back down and look over at her. She reaches out and pulls me up slowly as we start to walk over to the elevator. "Why don't we take this back to my room" She says. Trying not to burst into flames I almost collapse as soon as the doors close on us. Gripping me the women pulls me into a kiss after saying "Just relax and embrace the change".

My body seems to melt into her as it explodes in a supernova. Lost in our embrace I hear the ding of the elevator as she pulls away. Looking at the smooth reflective metal of the doors I am stunned when I see myself. Looking back at me is a second beautiful women in a tight black dress, heels, and long black hair to match. As the doors open and her hand sliding down onto my ass I am gently pulled out into the hall. As we walk past I see the eyes of a younger business man glued on my body and feel a strange rush run through me. "Hey baby why don't you pay 204 a visit tonight" He says with a leer.

Before I can respond I am pulled down the hall and into a dark room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)